Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
You forgot the most important part.
You can get a Gladiator
Bronco is still a crap shoot, and when they do show up, dealers are screwing over buyers with surprise ADM.

I reserved a Bronco in July 2020 and officially placed the order in January 2021.
Still waiting
Ordered a gladiator on 11/24/2021 and drove it home on January 8th
Sponsored

81Mojave

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2010 JKU
Occupation
Transportation
This is definitely interesting, may have to try using it on to of the Livernois system!

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (White), 2001 TJ Sahara (white)
Vehicle Showcase
Doesn't look like they've updated the manual yet. It doesn't even have turn assist in it.
Does anyone have a copy of it? Could have swore I saw text about the turn assist on a review so It's got to be somewhere.

Elff

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
My Manual does not even say 2022 is supported yet. But obviously it is.
I had turn assist from Day and did not even notice it.

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
For whatever reason I can’t get my key remaps to stick, so I’m SOL so far.

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I would love to see someone with a Tazer do this on a Gladiator with a video! I think it would benefit us greatly.
It's amazing. Although, with Trac-loc the inside wheel doesn't hold as well, although I could do a donut on snow in the space of a two lane road.

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (White), 2001 TJ Sahara (white)
Vehicle Showcase

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
Can someone give me a step by step on the key remapping? I cannot get it to stay. It always reverts back to winch mode, traction control off, and whatever the other one is.

Chetnik

First Name
Marko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecodiesel Gladiator, BMW 135I (widebody)
Occupation
Automotive Industry
I cannot find any info either. I have the latest firmware.. yet I cannot figure out how to remap for turn assist. My cameras also are now blue and do not function... lol

Can someone give me a step by step on the key remapping? I cannot get it to stay. It always reverts back to winch mode, traction control off, and whatever the other one is.

Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
You have to be in the right "radio display" on your main instrument screen. Many times this screen is changed automatically if you air down and it is telling you your tires are low. Once you get to the right "radio display" on your main screen it is easy - even while the engine is running, you just push the button on the left of your steering wheel and scroll through your options on each of the three cruise control buttons while pushing them -- until you see the one you like and let go.
For example, I 4wheel a lot and I have a stick, so, I map the "rock crawl" button to my lower cruise control button. I also map the sway disconnect to the right cruise button and the "turn assist" to the top cruise button. You can only map three commands to three buttons. I also like to map the "winch mode" to 1500 rpm and put that on when I air up -- it give more juice to my air compressor; and I also used it once when I winched a guy in our party. You can switch the mapping to the buttons on the fly depending on what you are doing at the time.

glassjawkid32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Did the reboot process speed up with the tazer? I just adjusted my tire size and the reboot only takes 35 seconds but I keep reading that a full 2.5 minute reboot is necessary

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You have to be in the right "radio display" on your main instrument screen. Many times this screen is changed automatically if you air down and it is telling you your tires are low. Once you get to the right "radio display" on your main screen it is easy - even while the engine is running, you just push the button on the left of your steering wheel and scroll through your options on each of the three cruise control buttons while pushing them -- until you see the one you like and let go.
For example, I 4wheel a lot and I have a stick, so, I map the "rock crawl" button to my lower cruise control button. I also map the sway disconnect to the right cruise button and the "turn assist" to the top cruise button. You can only map three commands to three buttons. I also like to map the "winch mode" to 1500 rpm and put that on when I air up -- it give more juice to my air compressor; and I also used it once when I winched a guy in our party. You can switch the mapping to the buttons on the fly depending on what you are doing at the time.
So you hold down the left steering wheel button like you normally do to get into the tazer menu.

Then rather than pushing cruise cancel button to go into the menus, you push up, resume, or down? That is where you set what each shortcut maps to?

Once you've mapped it, how do yyou trigger the function? Do you need to be in the "radio" menu to trigger the function?

Thanks. Sorry for all the questions. I'm trying to figure this out and there doesn't seem to be any documentaitons on mapping buttons. If there is, a link would be great. But its not in the online instructions.

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
So you hold down the left steering wheel button like you normally do to get into the tazer menu.

Then rather than pushing cruise cancel button to go into the menus, you push up, resume, or down? That is where you set what each shortcut maps to?

Once you've mapped it, how do yyou trigger the function? Do you need to be in the "radio" menu to trigger the function?

Thanks. Sorry for all the questions. I'm trying to figure this out and there doesn't seem to be any documentaitons on mapping buttons. If there is, a link would be great. But its not in the online instructions.
It is part of "Button remap" or "hotkeys" in the directions.

1. Yes, you need to be in the radio menu to trigger it, and you will see it light up on the dash.
2. Yes, you push the left button, hold it down, and then push the cruise control buttons to scroll through the options. Once you find the one you like, let go. Then, if you press the activated cruise control button without the left button pressed, it will activate.
Sponsored