First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright white Gladiator, 2016 BMW M235I, 1962 Jeep FC170, 1970 Mach1
Occupation
tech
FCA Finely got a 8" head unit in to replace mine (Knock on Wood!), I have had no issue since. They also reimbursed me one month of loan payment (so they are buying my new cold air, air cleaner). New Lift, New tire, and new Borla Exhaust, Just Liven the High life now!

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Mine is new. I checked and there is no update available ... I also have not had any trouble with mine ...

This is likely a software code issue. It says on the screen what version you are on during power up ...

Someone with problems post up your version and Ill check mine ... I bet you can solve (at least some) of your issues with a simple update ...

Rush83

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Where do you check? I check online and it says it’s up to date. What version are you on? I have the 7”
I received my Truck last September and the upgrade was registered with the dealer. I’d have to check to see what version I’m on. I’ll let you know.

MomsSpaghetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Mine is new. I checked and there is no update available ... I also have not had any trouble with mine ...

This is likely a software code issue. It says on the screen what version you are on during power up ...

Someone with problems post up your version and Ill check mine ... I bet you can solve (at least some) of your issues with a simple update ...
Mine rebooted, for no reason at all last night. I read on the JL forums that there may be an issue with the fuses not being seated fully and had checked and pressed them down last week so that shouldn’t be an issue here

0E2D4956-0D44-4166-AA46-0EC9B4FEABD8.jpeg

Sponsored

Paul_Nova

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Rubi JKU, 20 Rubi JT
Occupation
Workin for a livin
Took my truck to the dealership yesterday for an oil change and the random reboot, freezing etc of the radio.

They found no issue, however, they “opened a case” with FCA and FCA reported to them that a software fix is coming in early Q1 2021. Not sure how accurate this is, but this is what my SA relayed and what my paperwork says...

MomsSpaghetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Took my truck to the dealership yesterday for an oil change and the random reboot, freezing etc of the radio.

They found no issue, however, they “opened a case” with FCA and FCA reported to them that a software fix is coming in early Q1 2021. Not sure how accurate this is, but this is what my SA relayed and what my paperwork says...
any update on this?
Sponsored