Urban Jeep - 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Badging Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep JL and TJ
Good Morning Forum :

As a new Vendor on the forum I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and show you some of our products for the Gladiator. Besides being a custom builder we also make custom tailgate badge kits. We currently offer 3 different versions, including a specific kit for the Mojave so you can tailor the badge kit to totally personalize your Gladiator. Our kits are all made in house and come with complete instructions and a centering template to make installation a breeze.

Below are the links to the specific badge kits we offer:

2 Piece Gladiator Badging Sets

This high quality, laser cut lettering features:
  • An OEM quality finish and self adhesive 3M backing
  • A laser cut template for precise placement (the I is centered over the camera)
  • 3M Automotive Adhesion Promoter
  • Fishing line to remove Jeep lettering
  • Easy to follow instructions
19 Colors Available - You pick your Trim Color and Center Color
Matte Black, Glossy Black, Glossy White, Matte White, Matte Mojave Orange, Glossy Mojave Orange, Gray, Glossy Red, Glossy Burgundy, Glossy Orange, Matte Orange, Glossy Yellow, Glossy Lime Green, Glossy Light Blue, Glossy Dark Blue, Glossy Purple, Glossy Hot Pink, Matte Bubblegum Pink and Matte or Glossy Pastel Purple.

https://urban-jeep.myshopify.com/co...2020-2021-jeep-gladiator-tailgate-badging-kit

Jeep Gladiator Urban Jeep - 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Badging Kits 2021-10-05_10-49-04_000copy

Jeep Gladiator Urban Jeep - 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Badging Kits 3C5793F0-3716-4B84-BE50-5DE43D873EAB

Jeep Gladiator Urban Jeep - 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Badging Kits F0FDEC9A-ECD6-43DA-8D6B-E61D9ADEB002_3

Jeep Gladiator Urban Jeep - 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Badging Kits image1_1

Jeep Gladiator Urban Jeep - 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Badging Kits image
Jeep Gladiator Urban Jeep - 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Badging Kits 2021-10-05_10-49-44_898

Our easy to follow template, the I is centered :)
Jeep Gladiator Urban Jeep - 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Badging Kits image1

Matte Mojave Trim/Gloss Black Center
Jeep Gladiator Urban Jeep - 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Badging Kits image0-1

From top to bottom, Glossy Mojave Trim/Matte Center, Glossy Mojave Trim/Custom Painted Center to color match factory Mojave badging and Glossy Mojave Trim/Glossy Black Center

2 Piece Gladiator Badging Set - Custom Painted - Color Matched Gray and Mojave Trim

This Gladiator badging kit features a Mojave trim with a custom painted center to color match factory Mojave badging.

• A laser cut template for precise placement (the I is centered over the camera)
https://urban-jeep.myshopify.com/co...om-painted-color-matched-gray-and-mojave-trim

Jeep Gladiator Urban Jeep - 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Badging Kits image4_1

1 Piece Gladiator Badging Sets

19 Colors Available
Matte Black, Glossy Black, Glossy White, Matte White, Matte Mojave Orange, Glossy Mojave Orange, Gray, Glossy Red, Glossy Burgundy, Glossy Orange, Matte Orange, Glossy Yellow, Glossy Lime Green, Glossy Light Blue, Glossy Dark Blue, Glossy Purple, Glossy Hot Pink, Matte Bubblegum Pink and Matte or Glossy Pastel Purple.

https://urban-jeep.myshopify.com/co...r-tailgate-badging-kit-various-colors-1-piece
Jeep Gladiator Urban Jeep - 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Badging Kits image2_1

Jeep Gladiator Urban Jeep - 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Badging Kits image4
Jeep Gladiator Urban Jeep - 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Badging Kits image0_2
Sponsored

Last edited:

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Very nice. With some of the issues members are having with your competition, I'm probably going to give yours a try. I kinda like the simple design of the 1 piece anyway.

OP
OP
Urban Jeep Outfitters
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep JL and TJ
Very nice. With some of the issues members are having with your competition, I'm probably going to give yours a try. I kinda like the simple design of the 1 piece anyway.
Besides no instructions or template to properly and easily install the letters, what other issues are people having?

Sponsored

redman43

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Sport S MaxTow White
Just ordered a set with matte black trim and glossy white center.

zuki_dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 miata & cherokee, 06 ram 2500, 15 mustang,
Occupation
Aircraft Examiner
Ordered matte black with gloss red trim for my tailgate makeover with topo tailgate black out for my JTR.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
No matte grey for the center portion? Was thinking about glossy blue outer and matte grey inside.

Sponsored

zuki_dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 miata & cherokee, 06 ram 2500, 15 mustang,
Occupation
Aircraft Examiner
Received my flat black with gloss red gladiator badge today. The matte black is very close to the matte dark grey of the rubicon hood badging.

gecko_rubi

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘81 CJ-5, ‘05 LJ, ‘21 JTRD
Occupation
Architect
Do you have bronze trim available?
Sponsored

Status