Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 ST185, 04 Ram SRT10, SC'd 05 Rubi, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Local dealership here has a nicely loaded Rubicon exactly how I was planning to order mine, for 5% below invoice. I'm in a large urban area, it's a pretty low price for the area. I think I'm going to go look at it tomorrow.

Anybody have any idea as to the going interest rates this last week?
Sponsored

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
Local dealership here has a nicely loaded Rubicon exactly how I was planning to order mine, for 5% below invoice. I'm in a large urban area, it's a pretty low price for the area. I think I'm going to go look at it tomorrow.

Anybody have any idea as to the going interest rates this last week?
They are best I’ve seen in a long time. Just bought my wife a new 2019 Highlander hydrid this month, msrp was 45, I paid 37 the door so decided to do 72 months.... my rate was 2.90 through Suntrust. Was the lowest out the credit unions and everything.

my credit is usually between 800-825.

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
I guess there are a couple of ways of looking at this.

If the dealerships remain open and there are no new vehicles coming in to replace vehicles being sold, the old rule of supply and demand will kick in. As the available units decreases, the deals will dry up and prices could get crazy again as they were when the JT 1st came out.

Once production starts again, it's going to take some time to get inventories back to normal so I don't see any great deals.

When will production start again? Who knows, I don't think that the 2 week stop is going to end with that with the increase of infections going up 900% in the last week here in the US. I'm thinking more like summer if you can believe what you read in the news.

Thinking the great deals everyone is looking for won't be available until late summer/early fall if there is an inventory shortage.

As for interest rates, if you have a 760 or better credit score, look for 0% interest for the better part of the year until the economy recovers.

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
As stated before, dealerships in PA are closed for car sales. They can only do service work.Factory closed down, but no dealer sales here, so their will still be inventory when this unimaginable situation gets resolved.

Bnashvegas

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Jeep lj, 2010 Jeep commander limited, 2011 dodge 3500 dually
I got my loaded overland with dual tops, premium soft top, led light package. Tan leather interior. 8.4 inch screen, cold weather package. Proximity remote. I think the only option it doesn’t have is adaptive cruise. Paid a touch over 48k tax and all fees. Sticker was over 54k. Got 2.6% interest, full payoff on my trade and let me keep over $1,200.00 (used value) of accessories I had on my trade. Couldn’t be happier.

Sponsored

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
My experience teaches me that most all of us are gonna catch it and deal wid it and live or die. Either our Immune system will kill us or live us. It is gonna be a rough narrow road that we are all together going down. Live or die ! Most are gonna Live. Is the way with life. Indians used to go out alone to die when they got aged, and felt useless for their peoples. Many of us feel useless at home. Pick up something and do something wid it for some time. The lock down will slow the spread enough that products will be in supply to deal with it. Thas my take of this. Fear, anxiety will do more harm than the bug will do is my thoughts. Products were back insupply for the weekend in my area and restocking is going on again. Hope the trucks keep rolling on the roads ! Those drivers are in it wid us 2.

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
Well: My thoughts tend to go to the Statement I always heard ! Will U F'n get back to Work A'hole ! U can tell that 2 Ur Congress man and Senator, state and Federal, well, thas my conclusion about all thid Shad ! :CWL:

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Dealers nationwide were already doing $8,000 off MSRP beginning in late January. If a full blown recession hits, which is quite possible, I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that they could tack on another $2,000 rebate.

Edit: scratch that...they've already gone beyond $10,000 in discounts. A dealer not far from where I live is even advertising $12k off a Launch Edition that has been sitting there forever.

https://www.chrysleroflawrenceburg....racted=inventory-listing1-facet-anchor-make-2
Must've sold, I don't see it listed

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
This reminds me of the time I ran away from a B17 with my kids and the picture was taken at a Country Air Show. Most all in WW11 ran away for a B17 raid 2 if they weren't in shelters. That doesn't make much sense does it ? LOL :giggle:

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Must've sold, I don't see it listed
Yep it was there the other night when I looked but it seems to be gone now. Dang it was hoping it would sit there for a few months (LOL)

Sponsored

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
My experience teaches me that most all of us are gonna catch it and deal wid it and live or die. Either our Immune system will kill us or live us. It is gonna be a rough narrow road that we are all together going down. Live or die ! Most are gonna Live. Is the way with life. Indians used to go out alone to die when they got aged, and felt useless for their peoples. Many of us feel useless at home. Pick up something and do something wid it for some time. The lock down will slow the spread enough that products will be in supply to deal with it. Thas my take of this. Fear, anxiety will do more harm than the bug will do is my thoughts. Products were back insupply for the weekend in my area and restocking is going on again. Hope the trucks keep rolling on the roads ! Those drivers are in it wid us 2.
NYC hasn’t slowed the curve, they are on track to have lots of people die that didn’t need too.... they will only have enough hospital beds for 1/3 of the sick and have enough ventilators for 1/5 of those who need them. Know what happens when you need a vent and don’t have one?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnewyork.com/on-air/as-seen-on/ny-has-not-flattened-the-covid-19-curve-gov-cuomo/2341792/?amp

Groceries may be on the shelves but we can get enough supplies to the hospitals. Hospitals are converting parking decks into COVID-19 units:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc12.com/2020/03/21/parking-garage-quickly-being-converted-into-field-hospital-worst-case-scenario-with-coronavirus-spread/?outputType=amp

This is the calm before the storm and it’s going to be a mess in 3 weeks. But hey, maybe we should trust our president and go back to normal by Easter because this isn’t a real pandemic.

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
Experience tells me no one knows for sure how long they will be off work or working from home. My thought is hang onto your Balzzz cause this is gonna hurt us some. 10-20 years from now everything will double or trippled in cost. Inflation will be on a kite ! Laugh if you can cause that doesn't hurt so much !

Hippieman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Vue, DeLorean, Chevy G Van
Yep it was there the other night when I looked but it seems to be gone now. Dang it was hoping it would sit there for a few months (LOL)

It’s still there.

Reactions: BAT

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
Status
Not open for further replies.