visionx backup lights

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Worried about dust and mud...not really because I wash my vehicles every week. Most of it is aesthetic and how often I really use them. as I will be connecting them via one of my aux switches. What do you find is your biggest use for them?
Aesthetically, I think they look almost OEM on the bumper. You notice them, and since they are in the back, you do not have to cover them like the front flood lights. I actually love the fact that you do not have to cover them. I hooked them up to Aux 3, and my front flood lights to Aux 4. The lights, connectors, wiring are all first class. "Waterproof" connectors like the rest of the Jeep lights and the lights something like IPX6 or 7 rated.... I am not sure, but, definitely submerge-able. I like the reflector with the light -- it really calls attention to the setup. They are bright and I use them when I back up into my long driveway, and when there is stuff to load into the truck at night. They would be great during camping.
Here is a couple of more pics to show you how flush they are.

1urNY2.jpg

119Mbp.jpg
Sponsored

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Aesthetically, I think they look almost OEM on the bumper. You notice them, and since they are in the back, you do not have to cover them like the front flood lights. I actually love the fact that you do not have to cover them. I hooked them up to Aux 3, and my front flood lights to Aux 4. The lights, connectors, wiring are all first class. "Waterproof" connectors like the rest of the Jeep lights and the lights something like IPX6 or 7 rated.... I am not sure, but, definitely submerge-able. I like the reflector with the light -- it really calls attention to the setup. They are bright and I use them when I back up into my long driveway, and when there is stuff to load into the truck at night. They would be great during camping.
Here is a couple of more pics to show you how flush they are.

Jeep Gladiator visionx backup lights 119Mb

Jeep Gladiator visionx backup lights 119Mb
I installed mine today! I am anxious to test them out at night; so far, they seem very bright in the daylight.

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
Waiting for them to hopefully release just the brackets. I have a pair of diffused rigid dually d2’s w/ their backup on/off/on wiring kit that I want to install.

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Waiting for them to hopefully release just the brackets. I have a pair of diffused rigid dually d2’s w/ their backup on/off/on wiring kit that I want to install.
I would contact them if that's what you're looking for; it was an option to purchase them without the lights when I purchased mine. The bracket price was $149.

RatZer0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JT
Occupation
Manufacturing Stellantis

Sponsored

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Realtor
Just spoke (through FB Messenger) to someone over at VisionX, doesn't look like these will work with the Rigid Dually Lights. The mounts are on a different location. Back to square one...

EasyWind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
For those that have wired these to your factory reverse lights, did you just tie into the circuit or trigger a relay with a power supply fed off the battery? Just curious if the minimal additional draw when powered by the reverse circuit caused any issues with the BCM or any other system.

Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
For those that have wired these to your factory reverse lights, did you just tie into the circuit or trigger a relay with a power supply fed off the battery? Just curious if the minimal additional draw when powered by the reverse circuit caused any issues with the BCM or any other system.
I used a Curt harness adapter and tied into the reverse line in the towing harness. It powers the additional pair of KC backup lights with no issues.

canyonrat

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2005 Jeep TJ RME
Find Carter Fab and Machine on facebook or instagram. They make very solid brackets that bolt on via the bumper mount itself instead of the little screws for the reflector plates. I am using their brackets with my Rigid Dually Diffused very happy.

I did my whole transaction with them via Insta private message if you are on there, very simple with PayPal.

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur

Saltine713

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Rubicon JT
Occupation
Legal
What does that wiring kit look like? I need that exactly, so I can power the rear lights manually or automatically in reverse.