Sponsored

Walmart sale 315/70r17- No longer on sale...

How many orders do we have pending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DenverBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Sting-Gray JTRD (D1), 2002 Porsche Boxster S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Off-Road Adventure Engineer (part time)
Well, I'm good with sticking with 35's. You guys chasing 37's and 40's leaves lots of lonely 35's that need some attention! I'm glad to take one for the team there! LOL!
Ha. I’m joking. Gunna suffer gladly with the 35’s. I tow a trailer and do long road trips…and want to keep the warranty dealer gods appeased for the time being.
Sponsored

DenverBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I’d be up to 40’s… but I wanted an at tire… I’d say here in a year or two we gonna have 40-42” at’s.
Yep for Colorado I came to the conclusion AT was more versatile than MT. But that is not based local trail and terrain knowledge and experience…TBD. The Falken ATs were literally rock stars in Moab FWIW.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Yep for Colorado I came to the conclusion AT was more versatile than MT. But that is not based local trail and terrain knowledge and experience…TBD. The Falken ATs were literally rock stars in Moab FWIW.
I absolutely agree with you. And beside wheeling the Rockies and moab( in two weeks) for work I drive to North Dakota… so yeah… at’s work best lol

DenverBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I absolutely agree with you. And beside wheeling the Rockies and moab( in two weeks) for work I drive to North Dakota… so yeah… at’s work best lol
Had a blast in Moab and the hook is set. What trails are you doing, is there a thread? That said… I am really looking forward to Colorado wheelin this summer.

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
Can't seem to find answer online. Does anyone know if Walmart tire center will treat Walmart.com tires as bought from Walmart for the $15 install and to buy protection and rotation package?

Sponsored

Vtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTOD
Dang. Five tires is cheaper than just one of mine 37" tire. Usually i would be all over this, but the Jeep god said to only goes bigger lol

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Can't seem to find answer online. Does anyone know if Walmart tire center will treat Walmart.com tires as bought from Walmart for the $15 install and to buy protection and rotation package?
They do but I personally wouldn't trust Walmart to install my tires. I paid a little extra and took mine to my local AAA service center.

Sponsored

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
The sale is still on, search Kenda Klever and scroll through the sizes. WalMart does this every year or so, they blow out a tire size/design.
I tried to convince myself to buy them but I have two sets already. Then I saw tread depth new at 15/32", seems a little low but they do have a 60K mile rating.
Good for you guys!

Jeff00454

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Ok, drank the 35" Kool-Aid for my 2022 JT Rubicon. See if they actually arrive, fingers crossed.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I was debating on "settling" for goodyear territory 315/70r17s instead of going for 37s because with my usaa discount they were gonna be 242 a pop. well $84/tire just knock that out of the water. now I gotta get some rims to mount these bad boys on. Guess it's time to pull the trigger on the Tactik 5 spokes I've been eyeing up for quite a while.

Edit: Just looked, and the wheels I want are on sale as well. 80.99 a pop instead of 89.99. It's a sign from the gods. Hope the +6 offset isn't too much poke, or i'm gonna have to order some of those DBOR flare extensions and all my tire and wheel savings will be spent!

Edit 2: 68lb per tire is rough. They're heavier than 37" k02s. But when you can get 1 tire for the price of 5 you gotta realize nothing in this world is perfect. Just got a full set of 5 35" tires and rims for $796.54 including tax (but not install) so I gotta count my blessings rather than complain.
Sponsored

Last edited: