Sponsored

Warranty Shopping Like we do for Pricing on Jeeps?

AKID_RBM

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave, 23 GCL, 15 Cherokee TH
Occupation
Construction
What option did you all go with and what dealer is selling these at the best rate?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Shoebox

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
What option did you all go with and what dealer is selling these at the best rate?

Thanks!
When I bought in March, the dealer had the "Hendricks" dealership-wide warranty and the Mopar warranty available, both for about the same price but he tried to tell me the Mopar warranty didn't include seals and gaskets - which it does.

There's a thread here somewhere with the contact info of the warranty/finance guy at a dealership in Kalamazoo, MI with the best pricing on the Mopar warranty you'll find anywhere. I received quotes for several duration/mileage combos, but decided on 8 years/85,000 miles. I was quoted $1905 (about $1k less than my dealership quote) - and my dealer matched it.

Considering how problem-prone Jeeps seem to be, it's good and relatively cheap insurance, especially since I also have the EcoDiesel.

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
I used Tom Winkels to purchase my Jeep extended warranty. At the time, I went with:

Maximum Care
60K miles- 7 years
Cost $825 with $100 deductible

[email protected]
Tom Winkels
Finance Manager
Hayes Jeep
3718 Stadium Drive
Kalamazoo, Mi 49008
TEL-269.488.2080

Tom was the cheapest I found by far. After a couple of emails back and forth and a 2 minute phone call to give him my credit card info, I was done. He immediately provided PDFs of the application, plan and coverage. And, then I received hard copies of everything in the mail. He quickly responded to my inquiries and was a pleasure to deal with.

RobertRinAustin

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Wrangler JLU
I used Tom Winkels to purchase my Jeep extended warranty. At the time, I went with:

Maximum Care
60K miles- 7 years
Cost $825 with $100 deductible

[email protected]
Tom Winkels
Finance Manager
Hayes Jeep
3718 Stadium Drive
Kalamazoo, Mi 49008
TEL-269.488.2080

Tom was the cheapest I found by far. After a couple of emails back and forth and a 2 minute phone call to give him my credit card info, I was done. He immediately provided PDFs of the application, plan and coverage. And, then I received hard copies of everything in the mail. He quickly responded to my inquiries and was a pleasure to deal with.
Tom is the most popular option on the Wrangler forums. His price is usually close to, if not the best and he's great to work with.

awraynor

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Thanks for Tom's information. If I can get my deal through I bet you that's a lot more affordable than my local stealership.

Sponsored

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
I wonder what the price difference on an EW is between gas or diesel Glad...

DesertCanuck

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Does anyone know what the typical procedure is for this? First time I've ever bought a new car, so unsure about how things like extended warranty works - do I have to reach out and price shop before taking delivery of the vehicle? Or can I wait until just before the manufacturer's warranty expires to purchase?

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
Does anyone know what the typical procedure is for this? First time I've ever bought a new car, so unsure about how things like extended warranty works - do I have to reach out and price shop before taking delivery of the vehicle? Or can I wait until just before the manufacturer's warranty expires to purchase?
If its a factory extended warranty, I believe you need to purchase before your warranty expires. Also, I think its cheaper if purchased earlier... e.g. 12K miles/ less than 1 year. A simple email to Tom ^ can provide the correct answer.

Here's a brochure on Max care:
https://www.chrysler-factory-warranty.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Maximum-Care-Brochure.pdf