Water leak above passenger door

Banned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
Occupation
Mariner
Doors haven't been off since the summer, not our first rain storm here in WA and the leak just seemed to start this past week. I'll pull and adjust the door see if that helps. I took a look at the door seal and couldn't tell where exactly it was entering the cab.
If the leak is that big, I'd put it in a dark garage and have someone shine a flashlight around the suspect areas while you observe from inside the cab. If the door edges aren't standing proud from the body, they're adjusted correctly. When I open my doors, I can see on the paint where the weatherstrip has made contact all the way around, so maybe check that too.
Sponsored

GeneralMaximus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Has anyone found a fix for this without dealership assistance?
Is everyone checking to see if the weep holes are clear? Simple fix, with a wire or blast it with an air compressor

Animal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Occupation
CMMS Administrator
Is everyone checking to see if the weep holes are clear? Simple fix, with a wire or blast it with an air compressor
I had a trickle visible but will give it a clean all the same.

No noticeable leaking today after fiddling with the seal around the top corner a bit this morning, but far less heavy rain today. Will perform a light test this weekend when I can gather a helping hand.

Thank you all.
Sponsored