Wayout awning

ebru

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Trackhawk, 2020 Gladiator, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
So I have ordered a LE gladiator and am preparing for its arrival and more importantly stock piling my upgrades. I have ordered my Shocks and will have the rest custom made for now, bed storage and am having a bed rack built to hold my tent and mountain bikes however does anyone know the awning brand they put on the way out? I dig that it doesn’t need any Pilar’s for support with how wide it opens.
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
So I have ordered a LE gladiator and am preparing for its arrival and more importantly stock piling my upgrades. I have ordered my Shocks and will have the rest custom made for now, bed storage and am having a bed rack built to hold my tent and mountain bikes however does anyone know the awning brand they put on the way out? I dig that it doesn’t need any Pilar’s for support with how wide it opens.
mark bernie photo with writing.png

OcmulgeeOgre

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk’n Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I have this same awning attached to my Gobi Stealth rack on my Rubi JKU. Excellent product.

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Alu-Cab is a South African company that has been making excellent overlanding products for decades.

I had a chance to use several of their products on our overlanding trip to Botswana last year over some very rough terrain and everything worked perfectly.

Their products are not cheap but if you want something that will last Alu-Cab is for you.

Sponsored

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
Alu-Cab is a South African company that has been making excellent overlanding products for decades.

I had a chance to use several of their products on our overlanding trip to Botswana last year over some very rough terrain and everything worked perfectly.

Their products are not cheap but if you want something that will last Alu-Cab is for you.
Wow! What an amazing site and host of products! Thanks for the info/lead!

OP
OP

ebru

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Trackhawk, 2020 Gladiator, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Thanks for the help! I will get one ordered ASAP!

jayd33

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q7 3.0 Prestige, 2016 Mercedes-Benz SL400,
Hard to tell from the photo, but it definitely has a slight angle to prevent water from pooling. Looks like a solid design.

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Wow! What an amazing site and host of products! Thanks for the info/lead!
If anyone is interested in what we used in Africa here’s a quick video of the Alu-Cab outfitted Toyota Land Cruiser 79 Series. I believe that the Gladiator Rubicon is at least as good as the 79 Series and I hope to outfit ours to a similar level...enjoy!