What’s up with Gladiator builds?

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I also ordered in May (5/24) and I was also denied the trail cam and steel bumper. In addition, the cold weather group was not available. I checked the dual tops (which forced the tonneau cover) and the painted hardtop and bedliner boxes. I also got my VIN about the same time you did. I think what’s holding mine up is the manual transmission as there’s a discussion topic about this here as no one has taken delivery of a 6 speed JT yet, all the Gladiators on EBay are automatics, and my salesman is unable to find any within 1000 miles of St. Louis.
I was able to order the cold weather group and would not have placed the order without it. If it shows up absent that system, I absolutely will not take delivery.
Sponsored

kvincent

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Glatiator Rubicon
Occupation
Programmer
I ordered 06/06 and the only thing unavailable was the steel bumper. Trail cam, cold weather group, bed liner, headliners, painted dual tops, painted fenders were all available for the dealer to select. The only things I didn't order were leather (too hot in Texas) and the advanced speed control/brake assist thing.
I agree the cold weather group is a must if only for the remote start. I start my Powerwagon from my phone this time of year before I leave work so has cooled off when I get to it. They should've called it the 'hot weather group'. Haha.
I'm in D status.

Edit: Steel bumper was not available.

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
For the last three days not one truck was built form the March and April list of ordered Glads! They are building a bunch of May and even June orders! Come on guys , channel your Kirk Douglas and move! Oh yea can I have some cheese with that wine on plywood?
I ordered mine three weeks ago Tuesday, and have a VIN # and a build date of the week of July 8. Said they have all part together (or they are supposed to come together the Week of the 8th) which means that all suppliers are promising delivery of all the parts that week, any one of them having a problem will stop it's production. Ordered a sport s with max tow, was told that the running boards and headliner were what was going to hold my build when I ordered.
Sponsored