First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
My 6 year old wanted this so bad after we just finished watching all the Jurassic Park movies/Netflix tv shows. Ordered... also getting a Boltlock hitch lock.

I’m also thinking sliders, rear bumpers, and voswitch panel next week.

DE633975-DDB9-4FEB-89F5-C72D523AF825.jpeg

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
Got a full set of coyote Bartacts coming eventually. Order is in.

Sponsored

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
Mainly friggin' junk mail! Now FedEx, or whatever shipper is a different story! Rock Slide Engineering full width front bumper! Hasn't shipped yet and I can't wait! Looks like I will have to, though.

Got tired of waiting, so I ordered a Rugged Ridge Venator bumper from 4Wheel Parts, which was shipped the following day and received it 2 days later.

Last edited:

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Let's see...
Maximus-3 JL tow loops.
HotHeads Head liner.
Proximity door locks upgrade parts (if they ever ship!)
Gonna go pick up a tow bar tomorrow.
The new windshield was yesterday.
...and my accountant just gave the go-ahead to get a clear bra.

Kevin

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Two things from Amazon - bolts for bed rails, and a socket for O2 sensors but since Amazon started their own deliveries in my area, both have been LOST by Amazon! STUPID!
I had perfect luck with US mail, USPS never lost anything nor was anything ever delayed. Since amazon started bypassing USPS, I have to keep going in and telling them to reorder. How can they LOSE things between Grimes and Runnells??????

And if the stuff EVER comes in for the proximity locks - thank god those won't be from Amazon or those would be lost too! Was told '4-6 weeks back order" and it's going on 2 months now, about to give up on those, too.

And - I got an email saying UPS had delivered my plating chemicals this week - 3:07pm the email said, by the front door. Funny thing is my wife had a friend here at that exact time and they were chatting by her car in our driveway - no UPS truck, no person, ever came near our place. Nope, no package. So I had to tell the company that UPS must have delivered to the wrong house and if they left it at a front door it will never be seen as no one here even uses a front door. They are for decorations, or formal visitors or to hang a wreath on.

Funny thing is that people complain about the "mail" and the mail is the only system that's always worked perfectly for me, every time, on time.
UPS leaves cardboard and electronics in the rain, or delivers to the wrong place, Amazon loses their own stuff and never delivers.

So I guess - nothing coming in the mail, but I wish businesses would send me stuff in the mail - I might actually get it!

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
Let's see...
Maximus-3 JL tow loops.
HotHeads Head liner.
Proximity door locks upgrade parts (if they ever ship!)
Gonna go pick up a tow bar tomorrow.
The new windshield was yesterday.
...and my accountant just gave the go-ahead to get a clear bra.

Kevin
Looks like a lot of good stuff coming soon!

Sponsored

musicman10_1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 2020
I ordered a Skid Mark 4x4 multi-tool for my Gladiator this weekend. It looks like a pretty cool item and other than a few paracord grab handles, this is my first accessory for the JT.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
At this point, only thing for the JT still outstanding is the Carhartt precision fit seat covers.

Some time in near future front and rear bumpers will be ordered. Waiting on Bestop to release the SuperTop for the Gladiator too.

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
I like the Carhartt precision fit. It was these or the Bartact. Unfortunately the Precision Fit in NOT available for the back seat without the fold down arm rest, as in my Sport S. Therefore the Bartact won out. I just didn’t want to mix the Precision Fit front and the standard rear.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I like the Carhartt precision fit. It was these or the Bartact. Unfortunately the Precision Fit in NOT available for the back seat without the fold down arm rest, as in my Sport S. Therefore the Bartact won out. I just didn’t want to mix the Precision Fit front and the standard rear.

I am seriously considering a rear seat delete, so wasn't a concern for me. But I do understand the thought.

OP
OP
DeezJT

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
Rigid Radiance Pods and Artec dual pod mount.
Gonna use the radiance pods lit in amber as drl.
Sponsored