Sponsored

What do you do with all the company stickers included with your mods?

Riccochet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKR | 2020 Ram 2500 | 2021 JT Sport
I save them up for Halloween to stick all over my body and walk around as "MOD MAN"

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
On the TJ, I stuck them under the unlined hood. Some went on the plastic boxes I store camping gear in.
I will not be sticking any on the Gladiator unless they come with a monthly advertising check!

Jeep Gladiator What do you do with all the company stickers included with your mods? 20190615_073917

Sponsored

OP
OP

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
On the TJ, I stuck them under the unlined hood. Some went on the plastic boxes I store camping gear in.
I will not be sticking any on the Gladiator unless they come with a monthly advertising check!

Jeep Gladiator What do you do with all the company stickers included with your mods? 20190615_073917
Hmmm thats actually not a bad idea. Itll help you remember all the mods that were done should you sell it in the future or itll help to remember where the mod was purchased from. Only issue is, i think some would melt from the heat.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
I used to put all my firearms related stickers on the computer I used at work. I retired it some time ago, the case is still on the shelf. Since I don't even have a desktop at home any longer, I've been filling up the doors on the garage fridge. When I run out of room, the freezer is next!

red/green hawk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
Kids, they have a ton of Quadratec magnets too.

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
I keep them all and have them in my gun safe. I may do some sort of sticker display when I get my garage built. Between the Gladiator, Fiesta, GORUCK, Yeti, firearms, coffee, and on and on I have a stack of them. Some of them are super cool. I just refuse to put them on a vehicle.

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
While purchasing my Gladiator, I asked the salesman how much were they going to pay me for advertising their dealership. He looked at me with a puzzled look on his face and asked what I was talking about. I told him if I wasn't going to get paid for advertising, they had better take their name off the back of my Jeep. Took about 15 minutes to get it removed. Any decals I get goes in file 13!

Sponsored

Chilli

First Name
Wolfgang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLADIATOR RUBICON
Occupation
RETIRED
Great Grand Children put stickers on their toy boxes

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I put them on my work computer so I can have another excuse to daydream about the Jeep

BayouKid

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Various and sundry IT stuff
I throw them away and regret that someone thought that it was a good marketing idea to add them. Why should I do free advertisement for a vendor when I paid for the stuff?

(But I am also someone who does not wear clothes that have the manufacturer's name all over the place -hello, 90s. A small label is OK in my opinion)
This.

Unless someone is paying me to advertise, I don't put stickers on anything. No aftermarket parts stickers, no NRA / Ducks Unlimited stickers, and for damn sure no political stickers.

Mike
Sponsored