Sponsored

What to expect with ordering a 2022?

ShelbyDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
So I guess I got in late to the game. I had made up my mind and was ready to put in a custom order for a 21 Gladiator. I had been working with my local dealership for a while seeing if I could find one on the lot that met my needs, but nothing ever popped up. So I went in to get the custom job done. As I was sitting there with the rep going through all the options, for some reason it wasn't letting him select the "proximity key" option, which it had let him do it a week ago when I was in there. So he got on the phone with a Chrysler rep, only to be told the custom orders for the 21 models were shut down like a week ago. :(
According to this rep, a custom order for a 22 model can't be put in until mid October, and production won't even start until December.

Kind of a bummer, but I knew it was going to be a wait regardless. My question is, does anyone know if there's going to be any big trim changes or price jumps? These things are already pricy as it is, and I was just adding only a few things to a Sport S.
Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Count on a price increase. Between inflation, base material cost increases, and an industry that's going to be lagging behind for awhile these toys are going to be more expensive.

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Count on a price increase. Between inflation, base material cost increases, and an industry that's going to be lagging behind for awhile these toys are going to be more expensive.
Possibly even a decrease in the discounts that have been offered.
Sponsored