P.Lo

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
29A581AE-E66F-457C-80D6-DEF2A58BEF16.jpeg

Pick your poison. This is my whiskey collection. It changes of course over time depending on what is available and what I run out of. The Stagg Jr and the Ardbeg SuperNova are my current favorites but everything on the shelf is excellent.
Does the bow in that top shelf not make you nervous, holding up that fine liquor?
Sponsored

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
How about in the garage fridge? A little Shiner for me and Blonde for the wife.

F1AFDF2A-35E6-4D8D-8199-9DE5847DF713.jpeg

Shootist

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Does the bow in that top shelf not make you nervous, holding up that fine liquor?
Well it does a bit but the brackets holding it are good for 100lbs and anchored into the studs. I am going to be adding a new center brace very soon to remedy that.

Shootist

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Picked this up yesterday. Never had it before but the guys at the ABC store said people have been saying good things about it.
Jeep Gladiator Whatcha Sippin On? 33B6C237-65AC-44EC-B1F3-D6FB6A4DF0E7

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
29A581AE-E66F-457C-80D6-DEF2A58BEF16.jpeg

Pick your poison. This is my whiskey collection. It changes of course over time depending on what is available and what I run out of. The Stagg Jr and the Ardbeg SuperNova are my current favorites but everything on the shelf is excellent.
A fine rotational collection you have there. I wish I could have kept my cabinet I built in GA. for my collection. Or gave it to someone that would have appreciated it :crying: looks like you would have, I'll have to look for a picture of it. I down sized from a house to a RV.
I might have to crack open and have a sip of my Austrian STROH 80% rum, strong stuff it will definitely need to be cut with some Coca-Cola. My first time I had it was a skiing trip there in spring of 1990 after a few shots of it "you can ski better because 1 you lost all common sense, 2 you don't feel squat and don't care. :CWL: I had not been on skis in 2 years and was skiing on Winter Olympics of 1964 slope's.

IMG_20200906_135505.jpg

Last edited:

Shootist

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
A fine rotational collection you have there. I wish I could have kept my cabinet I built in GA. for my collection. Or gave it to someone that would have appreciated it :crying: looks like you would have, I'll have to look for a picture of it. I down sized from a house to a RV.
I might have to crack open and have a sip of my Austrian STROH 80% rum, strong stuff it will definitely need to be cut with some Coca-Cola. My first time I had it was a skiing trip there in spring of 1990 after a few shots of it "you can ski better because 1 you lost all common sense, 2 you don't feel squat and don't care. :CWL: I had not been on skis in 2 years and was skiing on Winter Olympics of 1964 slope's.

Jeep Gladiator Whatcha Sippin On? IMG_20200906_135505
That Stroh is a new one on me. Never had that one but definitely understand the skiing dilemma. Although for me I found I really can’t ski well when buzzed. Well not as well as I think I can anyway.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
That Stroh is a new one on me. Never had that one but definitely understand the skiing dilemma. Although for me I found I really can’t ski well when buzzed. Well not as well as I think I can anyway.
Same here but I know that I can't ski for S### but was getting ok after 3-4 days of it... ;) or at least I was having fun with it.

Sponsored

jlc64uk

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Rubicon; 21 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Asst. Principal
Jeep Gladiator Whatcha Sippin On? IMG_20200906_135505

Not just whiskey. You got some good bourbons in there too!

Shootist

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Not just whiskey. You got some good bourbons in there too!
I say that whiskey but I also have whisky, tequila, Rye, Absinthe, sour mash, liqueur and moonshine up there. But Bourbon is certainly my preference. :)

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Ted Striker
Very good looking collection there.
I'll be sipping on just water and coffee tonight and rest of weekend... Working gotta pay for stuff somehow. :facepalm:
Sponsored