OP
OP
Just Mark

Just Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ME: 2021 JT Mojave, Wife: 2023 JT Mojave
They are probably reading this thread. They removed the software upgrade language on the my orders page today.
If they are reading it, why wouldn't they engage and let us know what is going on? I can have empathy for software/hardware problems. Lack of communication is just intolerable.
Sponsored

slim chance

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi JTA, 23 Ram Laramie 1500, 21 Nacho JTF
Occupation
retired
" Donā€™t swear them off they are just dealing with some server issues and they arenā€™t programmers. " ..... you don't need to be programmers to answer the phone and not auto hang up 5 times .... 4wd inc in Carlisle, Pa is a good source

JohnQ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MOJAVE, 2018 GC Trailhawk, 1989 Jeep Comanche
I might get my order someday! It now shows processing after almost 2 weeks for something that was allegedly in stock. Never had issues with them in the past.

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
I'm glad I'm not the only one... @Quadratec, I ordered a Superwinch SX12s 2 months ago, it had a $100 rebate that I was planning to use for a snatch block, shakles, etc. I've called several times now and keep getting the run around about this rebate. They've said it was shipped to me yet there's no tracking and nothing has been delivered. Funny, I had the exact same issue when I bought my Rugged Ridge bed cover. It's like they expect people to not follow up on the rebates.

Sponsored

NotSo Bright White

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR DIESEL
Occupation
Retire Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
I blame Rob at Quadratec! I had a perfectly functioning Jeep but then watched 139 videos where he makes a mod in 10 minutes! Then I have to have it. I blame Rob for everythingā€¦even the bad plumbing in my house! I could afford a plumber if I wasnā€™t buying Jeep parts! I want a shirt that says ā€œI Blame Rob!ā€

Bananaman

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green Sport S JTRD
Occupation
Cabinet maker
" Donā€™t swear them off they are just dealing with some server issues and they arenā€™t programmers. " ..... you don't need to be programmers to answer the phone and not auto hang up 5 times .... 4wd inc in Carlisle, Pa is a good source
Must be some big issues. I ordered some Mopar side steps a couple of weeks ago, and today a big box showed up with....Smittybilt fender protectors for a Wrangler!

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
An now the My Orders section shows an order, but itā€™s an order I placed on 1/17/2022 and received around 1/21/2022. The problem? The site says the order was placed yesterday on the orders page and on the invoice. Odd.

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Well to add to this, I had been waiting on a Fox TS steering stabilizer for about 3 months (back ordered for my clamp size). I just checked in with them today, since none of my orders have appeared back in my order history, just to be told that all outstanding orders that had been payed with PayPal (which mine had) are being canceled as part of their order system upgrade.

I don't know what the heck is going on with these guys but I can't fathom having to cancel orders and lose business because of this ordering system upgrade.

Anyway. Just wanted to update peeps so if they have outstanding orders they paid with PayPal from before this catastrophe of an order system upgrade happened they probably want to reach out to see if the order is still valid.

El Barto

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Mercury Cougar ā€˜73
Same here. Ordered stock parts. Money was taken and then got a mail that 1 parts was not in stock. Mailed to cancel that part. Once, twice... Everey few day I receive the same mail that the part is still not in stock. Told them to cancel the whole order. Without responce...
Made a claim at Paypal.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Just Mark

Just Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ME: 2021 JT Mojave, Wife: 2023 JT Mojave
Took over a month after cancelling the 2 items that didn't ship before my funds were returned. And the web site still says the items are pending shipment when I log in and look at my orders.

Doubt I will do business with them again.

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
Hey @Quadratec

When I log into my account on your web site, I can't view any of my orders; filled or unfilled. Is this ever going to be fixed? This is over a week old problem. Are my orders lost forever?
I spent 35 minutes waiting on the phone to cancel an order and he said there were 30 operators. He also said they were completely restructuring their website. At this point you can't email them from their website.

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
I blame Rob at Quadratec! I had a perfectly functioning Jeep but then watched 139 videos where he makes a mod in 10 minutes! Then I have to have it. I blame Rob for everythingā€¦even the bad plumbing in my house! I could afford a plumber if I wasnā€™t buying Jeep parts! I want a shirt that says ā€œI Blame Rob!ā€
That made my day Tim. I blame Rob too - for everything.
Sponsored