DrewB

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
he rhino rack standard pieces fit perfectly in the tracks), also
Looks like they now have a better version, mine is the x4 but this is x4s which is all black even inside the cover and apparently a little more streamlined:
https://bakflip.com/p/bak-revolver-x4s-tonneau-cover/v/jeep/gladiator/2021/

I bought mine from autoanything and they will discount sometimes if you chat and ask for better pricing
Do you mind sharing a link for the Rhino Rack system you purchased? Thank you.
Sponsored

Spur

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Occupation
Retired
BAK X4 going on mine.

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
I prefer the roll up style . Has anyone tried the Weathertech roll up? I can't find any reviews

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Bestop Ez Roll or Rugged Ridge equivalent (forget the exact name). Not interested in anything hard/folding. I’d watched both their install videos and something struck me odd about one and nice about the other (vice versa).
if you end up looking at the supertop tonneau cover for the JT send me a PM. I have the cover just sitting in my garage, I didnt end up using it.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the Gator cover on mine - it's made by Extang and badged Gator - have not run it through a car wash but have power washed it numerous times. without a problem. I've even used Meguiars hybrid ceramic products on it and it beads like crazy. I paid ~$205 shipped for mine a couple months back but the current price of $269 still isn't bad. I also installed a bedrug at the same time - love it.

IMG_1415.jpeg
If you are looking for a low price cover the Gator cover seems to be a great deal. I just bought one and it appears to be well made. In the end its only a few bucks more than the cheap Chinese ones on Amazon, with the following benefits.

1) assembled in America. (with probably Chinese materials)
2) excellent warranty. 10 years on the vinyl cover and I believe lifetime on the frame.
3) great after sale customer service.

For me, the extra $50 is worth it over a Chinese Amazon cover where you have little recourse after the 30 day return window is up.

As an aside, I went cheap because I am actually purchasing a topper but need something to cover the cargo area while I wait 4-6 months for the topper to arrive.

Sponsored

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
If you are looking for a low price cover the Gator cover seems to be a great deal. I just bought one and it appears to be well made. In the end its only a few bucks more than the cheap Chinese ones on Amazon, with the following benefits.

1) assembled in America. (with probably Chinese materials)
2) excellent warranty. 10 years on the vinyl cover and I believe lifetime on the frame.
3) great after sale customer service.

For me, the extra $50 is worth it over a Chinese Amazon cover where you have little recourse after the 30 day return window is up.

As an aside, I went cheap because I am actually purchasing a topper but need something to cover the cargo area while I wait 4-6 months for the topper to arrive.
Does this work with the trail rail?

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score