First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Redfin - Real Estate Consultant
I went with the WeatherTech drop-in bed liner.

Something like this:

Jeep Gladiator Which bed liner did you go with? 1660362883981

I have a tonneau cover (for now)so this does the job for me.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Tinted Monstaliner. DIY. $180.

Looks good! Was this sprayed? Does it have a UV inhibitor so it doesn’t fade? Does it have a grip to it or is it slippery? Sorry for all the questions!

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
Factory spray and a bed rug. With my Diamondback HD I haul everything strapped to the top, and the inside stays clean.

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Model 3 & 2022 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
I do the drop in thing on my trucks. I have seen too many lined vehicles with huge dents in the bed. I have thrown log chunks 2 ft in diameter into the back of my trucks and never had a dent.
Same here, I've aways been rough with a plastic liner in the past.

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
Looks good! Was this sprayed? Does it have a UV inhibitor so it doesn’t fade? Does it have a grip to it or is it slippery? Sorry for all the questions!
Monstaliner. I rolled it in but it can be sprayed. 67 colors and they claim 100% uv protection. I have a tonneau cover, so I'm not too concerned about any fade. It is rolled with a very textured roller which allows you to lift the product to a heavier texture as it sets. I went with a medium finish, which seems to be holding stuff in place. It feels "soft" to the touch, unlike the painted metal bed, but it's an epoxy and is definitely tough.

Sponsored

AustinL911

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Nurse
Bullet liner with BedRug over top (when it arrives). All under an ARE shell.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't use my truck to haul "trucks" type stuff. I have a 3000 lb rated 5 x 8 utility trailer for that.

So I went with the factory spray in liner and a Bed Rug bed mat. It perfectly meets my needs.

Jeep Gladiator Which bed liner did you go with? 1660395266298
Jeep Gladiator Which bed liner did you go with? 1660395388256

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
I got the factory bed liner. It's really rough and will scratch stuff (like if you are on a trip and put your luggage back there...I also have the factory cover...learned about the scratching the hard way...). Plus, it so rough that when you try to sweep out the bed for any reason, you're like there all day just trying to get it reasonably clean.

I got a rubber mat that's made for the Gladiator off Amazon and it fit perfectly (looked for it again and here's what I got: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081S2GDZ1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ...says currently unavailable so, sorry :facepalm: but one might be able to find it elsewhere. It's actually really nice. Not carpeting but still, for my intents and purposes, works great.) and put that in as well so, I have the lined bed and the non-scratch of the rubber mat and if it gets dirty just pull the mat, hose it off, put it back and all's right with the world again :rock: :rock: :rock:

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
mine was sprayed on by a local shop. I don't know the brand but it has held up to a lot , including me half lifting half sliding paving blocks on it with no wear at all

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Monstaliner. I rolled it in but it can be sprayed. 67 colors and they claim 100% uv protection. I have a tonneau cover, so I'm not too concerned about any fade. It is rolled with a very textured roller which allows you to lift the product to a heavier texture as it sets. I went with a medium finish, which seems to be holding stuff in place. It feels "soft" to the touch, unlike the painted metal bed, but it's an epoxy and is definitely tough.
I looked up the instructions - seems pretty straight forward. Did you have any issues applying or have any tips? how many gallons of liner did it take to do your bed? Did you have any left over? I’d like to do this on the rock rails, the door sills and the panels below the door… similar to the wayout concept. maybe the tailgate as well. I have a bed mat so that is not as critical.
the tinted is UV protected so just need to decide if I go with black or a close match to gator.

Sponsored

Phatmexxx

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT High Altitude, 2001TJ Sport
Occupation
Retired USAF J3D1X3
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Which bed liner did you go with? IMG_20211127_130308076_HDR
Love the BedRug. Easy to install, feels great, easy to clean, and nothing slides in the back.

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
I looked up the instructions - seems pretty straight forward. Did you have any issues applying or have any tips? how many gallons of liner did it take to do your bed? Did you have any left over? I’d like to do this on the rock rails, the door sills and the panels below the door… similar to the wayout concept. maybe the tailgate as well. I have a bed mat so that is not as critical.
the tinted is UV protected so just need to decide if I go with black or a close match to gator.
I would do a close color match or something close, black just bores me. I ordered the one gallon kit, with tint. I also ordered their prep kit. The only thing I needed that was extra was some M.E.K. and a pail to mix everything in. It was easy to tape everything off and scuff the paint in the bed. A quick wipe down with M.E.K. and I was rolling about 20 minutes after that. I had about a pint left.

The one tip I could give is to not get too far ahead of yourself when cutting in in the corners and crevices.

I recommend this stuff 100%. Also, some of their color names are pretty funny.

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I don't use my truck to haul "trucks" type stuff. I have a 3000 lb rated 5 x 8 utility trailer for that.

So I went with the factory spray in liner and a Bed Rug bed mat. It perfectly meets my needs.

Your setup looks like what mine will as soon as RSI delivers my cap to off-road alliance.

Straight down to the crate and lab 😂

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your setup looks like what mine will as soon as RSI delivers my cap to off-road alliance.

Straight down to the crate and lab 😂
Ha thanks.

Shortly after I put in the bedbug, my wife was throwing out an old oriental. So I grabbed that and put it in the truck. It kind of classes up the thing.

Prescottmojave

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
I went with Rhino Lining as it was the only local shop. I have also used Line-X on my other trucks with excellent results. I preferred Line-X but the closet dealer was over 100 miles away. So far no issues with the Rhino liner.
Sponsored