YOUR Jeep soundtrack... YOUR first choice while on the road or trail

SpeedNeed

First Name
Speed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, S4, Panamera
Choice Of music changes the whole experience! Most of mine in Rock mentioned, other than maybe George Thorogood, Allman Brothers. My summer music right now: Surf, like the Ventures and Dick Dale etc, Reggae, Jan & Dean, Jimmy Buffet, War. I do get tired of endless guitar, so some 80’s swing as well like Brian Setzer, Big Bad Voodoo. Some Trombone Shorty. And a playlist of only hot rod soNg’s.

Sometimes vocals really bug me, so I’m always LOOKING FOR RECOMMENDATIONS
for non-snoozy instrumental albums of any genre (outside of jazz and Classical, have those covered).

Beyond Rock I highly recommend a series of albums called Ultra-Lounge. This is older 50’s-60’s music, remixed to perfection. Try #2 “Mambo Fever to start, I guarantee you will shaking your butt in the seat. There are several other album series by the same name, it’s this one:

Jeep Gladiator YOUR Jeep soundtrack... YOUR first choice while on the road or trail 1658857388950
Sponsored

OP
OP
ZoMojave

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Choice Of music changes the whole experience! Most of mine in Rock mentioned, other than maybe George Thorogood, Allman Brothers. My summer music right now: Surf, like the Ventures and Dick Dale etc, Reggae, Jan & Dean, Jimmy Buffet, War. I do get tired of endless guitar, so some 80’s swing as well like Brian Setzer, Big Bad Voodoo. Some Trombone Shorty. And a playlist of only hot rod soNg’s.

for non-snoozy instrumental albums of any genre (outside of jazz and Classical, have those covered).

Beyond Rock I highly recommend a series of albums called Ultra-Lounge. This is older 50’s-60’s music, remixed to perfection. Try #2 “Mambo Fever to start, I guarantee you will shaking your butt in the seat. There are several other album series by the same name, it’s this one:

Jeep Gladiator YOUR Jeep soundtrack... YOUR first choice while on the road or trail 1658857388950
LOVE the Ultra Lounge series!

OP
OP
ZoMojave

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
The true love of an American band played by musicians from the other side of the world. The first time I saw these videos, I was blown away.

Ultra-talented people.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
you should check out the whole album, it came out a few weeks ago and absolutely rips.
Nice! I have a road trip Friday, so I'll have to listen to the whole album. I know I heard a newly released single from it a week or two ago and really liked that as well. I'll listen to anything but current Indie music is my go to. Glass Animals is my favorite artist currently

Sponsored

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter

1658857388950.jpeg
Ever listen to Phish?

Non-snoozy instrumental is a good way to describe them. Some vocals, sometimes annoying. 😁
A lot of improv jamming.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I wish....I think Witherspoon passed....Aaron McGruder is one of the most talented satirists in this generation.

Awe man. Weren't they supposed to be bringing that show back? What happened with that

Rick_Jame55

First Name
Rickel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
QA Inspector
As this completely subjective thread suggests, what are your top three choices (off the top of your head) for a music album while out there enjoying the Jeep experience? Your favorite album releases that you can listen front to back, inside and out and has always remains a go to selection. As a music fan for what seems like forever, I challenge myself to start my Jeep cruise choices.

At this particular moment in time and NOT in any order...

The Beatles - Abbey Road
Steely Dan - Aja
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Damn the Torpedoes

jerry reed

Sponsored

Spcbl1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Mojave, 1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Occupation
IT Director
I let my playlist do its thing, but some of my favorites on it include:
Warren Zeiders - Ride the lightning
Warren Zeiders - Dirt Road Dont
Upchurch - My neck of the woods
Upchurch - Rollin Stoned
Creed Fisher - Girls with big t*tties

MattK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (JTR)
When I’m out in the deserts I love to play music by The War On Drugs!

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
BECAUSE, MUTINY ON THE BOUNTY 'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOOOOUUT....
Sponsored