Sponsored

You're JT is ready for pick-up @ GUPTON MOTORS... !!!

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
I ordered my 2022 JTRD on 10/22/2021 and just took delivery on 12/22/2021. I had the Mopar lift and Mopar/Fox steering stabilizer installed at the Dealership.

I ordered from GUPTON MOTORS in Springfield Tennessee, directly from the owner, (Daniel Gupton) and was contacted and took delivery from Renee (Daniel's right hand). I also worked closely with Matt in parts for my addons and service.

My experience:

This by far was the best dealership, vehicle buying, sales interaction dealership I have EVER delt with... They definitely get 5 stars from me.

My experience was flawless. Dealing with Daniel was simple and quick, I had my VIN# & VON# the next day after ordering.....

I pretty much sat back and did not call the 1800#, use Jeep Chat and I definitely didn't call the dealership.... I enjoyed the process and shoped for accessories... ha ha... with that said....

I did reach out to parts to order some goodies and the next thing you know I got a call from Renee, letting me know it was time to come pick it up... what a surprise it was....

Matt (parts) was very helpful, knowledgeable and just a down to earth cool guy. He worked with me and made ordering and the service process simple and worry free. He gave me the reassurance and the warm n fuzzy feeling my JTRD was in good hands.

The real gem in this experience was RENEE..... wow what can I say.... she is nothing short of awesome and exceptional. She works like you hired her to be your personal assistant... similar to a pitbull that wont let go of their bone !!! It's very clear she works for you and you're best interest.... believe me when I say, she truly has your bottom dollar and your Jeep experience at heart and will find and give you the best deal possible..... without any upsale and without sounding... well you know, she was my Christmas Angel.(she helped me get an additional $1000 I wasn't expecting).

*note: I also delt with Valerie (financing)... although very little interaction, it wasn't my typical finance experience, very quick, cut/dry to the point purchase.... the more you have your ducks in-line the easier and quicker the process. The numbers were right the first time and I wasn't sweating bullets like I normally would have been doing anywhere else. There was ZERO upsale.

Things to consider:

If you received quotes for an Extended Warranty(specifically Tom W.) they will match it... just bring your quote to show them. I think its only proper to buy from them after all the work and discounts you receive, anyway, it was the least I could do to help "pay" them back.

If you are a TL member (Treadlightly) bring your original membership letter and your affiliate code, they will honor it.

From the horses mouth:

They work for you. They will get you the best deal available at the time. Remember, discounts are based on your home zip code, not Guptons. If you are military, you have to be active, retired with 20 years or 100% disabled for a ($500) discount.

*special requests

PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL THEM FOR SHIPPING STATUS, until you are contacted by them. They are truly a family style mom/pop dealership, very small. I only saw about 5 upfront employees, and Renee is the only person that handles the forum deals. She is on fire buisy and everytime she has to stop to answer your questions, you are screwing your fellow purchaser and slowing down your own process... take away... use the other tools available and enjoy the process.

Now for the PEOPLE WHO HAVE ORDERED FROM GUPTON ALREADY !!! Is your JT on the lot ???

During my visit, about 30-35 ,Gladiators were delivered, everything from a Sport, Willie's, Rubicon and Mohave ... in every color and combination..... I have attached some pics.... mine is the SargeGreen.... oh yeah , I am loving it !

20211223_160150.jpg

20211223_160129.jpg

20211223_160125.jpg

20211223_160034.jpg

20211223_160041.jpg

20211223_160051.jpg

20211223_160102.jpg

20211223_160010.jpg

20211223_155954.jpg

20211223_155930.jpg

20211222_184024.jpg

20211222_184012.jpg

20211222_184001.jpg

20211222_183937.jpg

20211222_184041.jpg

20211223_160501.jpg
Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Thanks for sharing! I ordered 10/21 and mine is waiting a carrier to head down to Gupton. Super excited to see their setup after all this time.

If you donā€™t mind sharing, did you finance through Gupton? Any insight into their current rates?

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Sarge is a great color. Congrats!

I ordered my 2022 JTRD on 10/22/2021 and just took delivery on 12/22/2021. I had the Mopar lift and Mopar/Fox steering stabilizer installed at the Dealership.

I ordered from GUPTON MOTORS in Springfield Tennessee, directly from the owner, (Daniel Gupton) and was contacted and took delivery from Renee (Daniel's right hand). I also worked closely with Matt in parts for my addons and service.

My experience:

This by far was the best dealership, vehicle buying, sales interaction dealership I have EVER delt with... They definitely get 5 stars from me.

My experience was flawless. Dealing with Daniel was simple and quick, I had my VIN# & VON# the next day after ordering.....

I pretty much sat back and did not call the 1800#, use Jeep Chat and I definitely didn't call the dealership.... I enjoyed the process and shoped for accessories... ha ha... with that said....

I did reach out to parts to order some goodies and the next thing you know I got a call from Renee, letting me know it was time to come pick it up... what a surprise it was....

Matt (parts) was very helpful, knowledgeable and just a down to earth cool guy. He worked with me and made ordering and the service process simple and worry free. He gave me the reassurance and the warm n fuzzy feeling my JTRD was in good hands.

The real gem in this experience was RENEE..... wow what can I say.... she is nothing short of awesome and exceptional. She works like you hired her to be your personal assistant... similar to a pitbull that wont let go of their bone !!! It's very clear she works for you and you're best interest.... believe me when I say, she truly has your bottom dollar and your Jeep experience at heart and will find and give you the best deal possible..... without any upsale and without sounding... well you know, she was my Christmas Angel.(she helped me get an additional $1000 I wasn't expecting).

*note: I also delt with Valerie (financing)... although very little interaction, it wasn't my typical finance experience, very quick, cut/dry to the point purchase.... the more you have your ducks in-line the easier and quicker the process. The numbers were right the first time and I wasn't sweating bullets like I normally would have been doing anywhere else. There was ZERO upsale.

Things to consider:

If you received quotes for an Extended Warranty(specifically Tom W.) they will match it... just bring your quote to show them. I think its only proper to buy from them after all the work and discounts you receive, anyway, it was the least I could do to help "pay" them back.

If you are a TL member (Treadlightly) bring your original membership letter and your affiliate code, they will honor it.

From the horses mouth:

They work for you. They will get you the best deal available at the time. Remember, discounts are based on your home zip code, not Guptons. If you are military, you have to be active, retired with 20 years or 100% disabled for a ($500) discount.

*special requests

PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL THEM FOR SHIPPING STATUS, until you are contacted by them. They are truly a family style mom/pop dealership, very small. I only saw about 5 upfront employees, and Renee is the only person that handles the forum deals. She is on fire buisy and everytime she has to stop to answer your questions, you are screwing your fellow purchaser and slowing down your own process... take away... use the other tools available and enjoy the process.

Now for the PEOPLE WHO HAVE ORDERED FROM GUPTON ALREADY !!! Is your JT on the lot ???

During my visit, about 30-35 ,Gladiators were delivered, everything from a Sport, Willie's, Rubicon and Mohave ... in every color and combination..... I have attached some pics.... mine is the SargeGreen.... oh yeah , I am loving it !

Jeep Gladiator You're JT is ready for pick-up @ GUPTON MOTORS... !!! 20211223_160501

Jeep Gladiator You're JT is ready for pick-up @ GUPTON MOTORS... !!! 20211223_160501

MoxiesDad

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2014 Jeep Patriot
Occupation
Maintenance Mechanic
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your positive experience. Too bad so many other dealerships can't be like Gupton.

Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
how did you go about contacting them? My wife is aggressively searching for a wrangler but were having a hard time finding what we what in the price we want.

Tedster

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Toyota MR2, 2022 JTM
Occupation
USAF Retired
Iā€™m pretty dang sure thats my Hydro blue Mojave in the 2nd and 3rd pic. I ordered 10/21 and it got there 12/16. I canā€™t go get it until after New Years. You sure made my Christmas by posting those pics! Thank you, buddy! Enjoy your new ride. Looks beautiful!

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
how did you go about contacting them? My wife is aggressively searching for a wrangler but were having a hard time finding what we what in the price we want.
Gupton does factory build orders. Donā€™t believe they carry much stock or work out transfers at the amazing discount.

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave 06 Mini Cooper S
Email [email protected] with your order ready to go. He will send you the pricing. Keep in mind they get 200+ emails a day with requests so it requires patience at times. Bought 2 Jeeps from them this year and no regrets.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Email [email protected] with your order ready to go. He will send you the pricing. Keep in mind they get 200+ emails a day with requests so it requires patience at times. Bought 2 Jeeps from them this year and no regrets.
Sorry to hijack the thread OP, if its a problem tell me and Ill start a new one.

When you say send them your build ready to go. Im assuming you mean a copy of what ever I build on the jeep website?

Sponsored

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave 06 Mini Cooper S
Sorry to hijack the thread OP, if its a problem tell me and Ill start a new one.

When you say send them your build ready to go. Im assuming you mean a copy of what ever I build on the jeep website?
Thatā€™s correct. Once you build it thereā€™s an option towards the bottom to save it and it generates a link that you can copy and send.

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81ā€™ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ā€˜18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........
I really liked reading your write up. This is the experience I expect when I buy and I travel and buy far and away to get it. Iā€™m in cali, Iā€™ve bought as far as Idahoā€¦ā€¦.
to the dealers;
Iā€™m a good customer with friends whom all share and buy with each others experiences in mind. Iā€™m not like most- I do t just bitch when itā€™s wrong. I shout louder when itā€™s right- and thatā€™s what you deserve when your a outstanding pro.
In reading this- I will pass this along and consider the time and travel as a small price when I buy anything ever again.
to the OP;
I hope your ownership experience and local services are as well had as this.
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Tart_Cart

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 STI, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Travel HCW
What a way to end the year, congrats. I ordered a JTRD from them as well and so far I have to completely agree they have been nothing short of stellar. Im glad they get so much business because they deserve it, theyre the kind of people you PRAY you deal with while car shopping. Glad you had a great experience, I cant wait till Im in your shoes lol.
Sponsored