YouTube channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
What are the best Gladiator Youtube channels (or ones for JL)

So far I like Jk Gear and Gadgets, and Ill watch LiteBrite from time to time.

What are some other good ones?
Sponsored

tanner20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
What are the best Gladiator Youtube channels (or ones for JL)

So far I like Jk Gear and Gadgets, and Ill watch LiteBrite from time to time.

What are some other good ones?
Those are good, TJ Mitchell Films (I think) is another one. Down2Mob is another...guy overlands a bunch.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I like the wrenching videos that a "banned here" person does.

I understand he gets all his stuff free or deeply discounted, but he does clear and concise descriptions of what's involved and gives you the socket/wrench size as he goes along.

Makes it REAL easy to get tools ready as you learn the steps involved.

MntMan

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
I like the wrenching videos that a "banned here" person does.

I understand he gets all his stuff free or deeply discounted, but he does clear and concise descriptions of what's involved and gives you the socket/wrench size as he goes along.

Makes it REAL easy to get tools ready as you learn the steps involved.
Please don't mention even a little bit of that rat tailed prick, I don't even care how detailed his videos are.

Sponsored

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I need to know more on this "banned person" channel, and what were they banned for?

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
"The Story 'Till Now" is a good channel. I like his remote wheeling adventures in Canada.

I will hold my criticism and say I just can't get into Lite Brite.

TrailRecon is my favorite YouTube channel. I like the host, Brad. Although well-funded, he's a humble, down to earth guy who mostly wants to have fun off-roading and seems to like sharing it with others. Brad has a Gladiator Rubicon with some nice mods. He is now a full-time YouTuber and recently picked up a new diesel Wrangler Rubicon. He said he's going to keep the Gladiator as well.

stingrey

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JTR, '15 Range Rover
Occupation
Civil Eng
"The Story 'Till Now" is a good channel. I like his remote wheeling adventures in Canada.

I will hold my criticism and say I just can't get into Lite Brite.

TrailRecon is my favorite YouTube channel. I like the host, Brad. Although well-funded, he's a humble, down to earth guy who mostly wants to have fun off-roading and seems to like sharing it with others. Brad has a Gladiator Rubicon with some nice mods. He is now a full-time YouTuber and recently picked up a new diesel Wrangler Rubicon. He said he's going to keep the Gladiator as well.
I also like The Story Til Now.
Trailrecon videos are excellent quality, I have been watching the channel for a couple years too.... but I'm afraid he's getting too commercial. His recent show for the $300 water can is a good example. I guess he's got to pay the bills.

"I will hold my criticism and say I just can't get into Lite Brite."
I concur :)

By far my favourite Overlanding/camping Jeepers are, The Road Chose Me (Dan), Venture4WD (Chris) and The EFRT (Epic Family Road Trip)

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
can someone just tell me who? i may like the vids

Ezekielg1

First Name
Ezekiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Wrangler 2 DR Sport (retired), 2020 Gladiator Sport
[Banned Site]

Sponsored

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Please don't mention even a little bit of that rat tailed prick, I don't even care how detailed his videos are.
Not sure what your problem is with him, no one ever elaborates on the reasons for their dislike. Opinions are just that without fact and unless you know something personally and just get your facts from what someone said that does not say much for you. I never saw anything in his videos that would cause a problem, yes he is probably creating video for free product or payment. So Do do a lot of other you tubbers, if someone wants or needs a step by step he does do a good job on what he produces. If you are going to put someone down be man enough to say what it is that is so distasteful.

mikejwil

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X
He has his own forum so I think it’s just one of those bloods and crips things lol
I believe it all started on his (first?) forum that was for Jeep JKs - that's the first I heard of him. He pissed people off by deleting posts and/or banning people for talking about products made by companies that were not sponsors.

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I believe it all started on his (first?) forum that was for Jeep JKs - that's the first I heard of him. He pissed people off by deleting posts and/or banning people for talking about products made by companies that were not sponsors.
Oh you mean like twitter and facebook? I guess also banned sites

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Love the Story till now. Also love TJ Mitchell - the Samaraui is a change from Jeep everything. I got a YouTube. Really just a normal guy sharing info. A lot of plans have been on hold due to COVID https://www.youtube.com/c/JTRSpartacus
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.