Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Jeep® Brand Brightens 2023 Gladiator Palette With New High Velocity Yellow
  • High Velocity joins Jeep® Gladiator palette for the first time
  • The first yellow to be available for the Gladiator, High Velocity is a high-energy, high-impact hue
  • Now open for orders, the newest color is available on all Gladiator models, priced at a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $395
August 10, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Jeep® brand is bringing bright sunshine to its lineup, adding the vibrant High Velocity yellow exterior paint color to the 2023 Jeep Gladiator.

The first yellow to be available for the Gladiator, High Velocity is a high-energy, high-impact hue that is authentic and not afraid to stand out, just like the Jeep Gladiator community.

“Since the Jeep Gladiator arrived for the 2020 model year, customization has been a huge part of its identity,” said Jim Morrison, senior vice president and head of Jeep brand North America. “In response to customer requests, High Velocity is the latest example of another bold shade that strengthens the enthusiastic personality of our loyal and avid Jeep community.”

High Velocity joins Firecracker Red, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, Silver Zynith, Sting-Gray, Granite Crystal, Black and Bright White as available exterior paint colors for the 2023 Jeep Gladiator.

Available on all Gladiator models, including Sport, Overland, Rubicon and Mojave, the High Velocity exterior paint option is available now for ordering and is priced at a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $395.

High Velocity Yellow Jeep Gladiator 1.jpg

High Velocity Yellow Jeep Gladiator 2.jpg
Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Well shit, I might have to go order one........... gonna look lit next to the Mojito JLRU

Now when is Jeep going to update their damn website

Sponsored

Otisday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland Diesel
Occupation
VP
Jeep® Brand Brightens 2023 Gladiator Palette With New High Velocity Yellow
  • High Velocity joins Jeep® Gladiator palette for the first time
  • The first yellow to be available for the Gladiator, High Velocity is a high-energy, high-impact hue
  • Now open for orders, the newest color is available on all Gladiator models, priced at a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $395
August 10, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Jeep® brand is bringing bright sunshine to its lineup, adding the vibrant High Velocity yellow exterior paint color to the 2023 Jeep Gladiator.

The first yellow to be available for the Gladiator, High Velocity is a high-energy, high-impact hue that is authentic and not afraid to stand out, just like the Jeep Gladiator community.

“Since the Jeep Gladiator arrived for the 2020 model year, customization has been a huge part of its identity,” said Jim Morrison, senior vice president and head of Jeep brand North America. “In response to customer requests, High Velocity is the latest example of another bold shade that strengthens the enthusiastic personality of our loyal and avid Jeep community.”

High Velocity joins Firecracker Red, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, Silver Zynith, Sting-Gray, Granite Crystal, Black and Bright White as available exterior paint colors for the 2023 Jeep Gladiator.

Available on all Gladiator models, including Sport, Overland, Rubicon and Mojave, the High Velocity exterior paint option is available now for ordering and is priced at a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $395.

Jeep Gladiator High Velocity Yellow Color Introduced For 2023 Jeep Gladiator High Velocity Yellow Jeep Gladiator 2

Jeep Gladiator High Velocity Yellow Color Introduced For 2023 Jeep Gladiator High Velocity Yellow Jeep Gladiator 2
How come the High Altitude only comes in 4 colors? All the crappy colors.

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Mojave, 17 Sienna, 92 VW Cabriolet
Oooof... If a energy-drink sponsored EDM festival for Gen-Zer's hopped up on cocaine had a color... it might be that...

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So who is going to be the first to order one?

Sponsored

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Mojave, 17 Sienna, 92 VW Cabriolet
Somewhere out there, there are legions of "Angry grills" just waiting to be paired up with these...

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
After you.

I have a feeling this color will go like this...

Jeep Gladiator High Velocity Yellow Color Introduced For 2023 Jeep Gladiator 1660141441759
I'm trying to get a quote worked out with Koons in Tysons. They're only about an hour from me.

XAMfed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
My Friend runs a Jeep store, he knows I am waiting for a Mojito Gladiator to come out,. He sent me this as an alternative, nope not going to happen.
He asked on the allocation call yesterday when they announced the Yellow. they said there are no plans to bring Mojito back to the JL, and no plans for JT. :(

sticking with my Sting Gray

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
The problem with a color like this is if you get a black roof, black fender flares, some muflaps, and throw a tonneau on it, you're going to look like you're driving around a bumblebee.

I put this color in the same category as Reign. If you can't fully color match top and flares, don't bother. Fully color matched should look nice though.

Me? I'll be over here with my black and tan
Sponsored