Correction: 7,000 JT ordered for the Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

JL-Engineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none. I just build them
Update 3/14/19: Sorry for the delay but I didn't want to post anything until I talked to someone that knew what they were talking about. Yes they government has ordered 7,000 JT's, not 60k. That's all I know right now.

Before i explain let me introduce myself. I work at the Toledo plant building the JL's. I normally post on the JL forums and give updates and answer questions when I can. most of you know the plant will also start building the JT very soon. Well a recent rumor and one that has supposedly been confirmed but hasn't been released yet is that the Government has ordered 60k JT's that will offset domestic orders until it's fulfilled. I will keep everyone updated on this if it's true
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Before i explain let me introduce myself. I work at the Toledo plant building the JL's. I normally post on the JL forums and give updates and answer questions when I can. most of you know the plant will also start building the JT very soon. Well a recent rumor and one that has supposedly been confirmed but hasn't been released yet is that the Government has ordered 60k JT's that will offset domestic orders until it's fulfilled. I will keep everyone updated on this if it's true
by "offset" you mean the 60k JTs will be built before the domestic orders? lol, sounds like somebody is stirring the pot.

Phantom

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 TJ, 97 Ram Cummins, 13 Rally Fighter
Occupation
Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Do not feed the troll

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
That’s 2.5-3 billion dollars. Seems really doubtful. If Nancy wouldn’t allow 5 billion for border security I don’t think she would approve this for a gas powered off road truck. Sorry.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
And if you follow my post's on Wrangler forum you would know that I know what I am talking about.
i don't follow your posts, and maybe you're just a troll in Jeeps clothing posting as the real JL-Engineline who actually posts on the JL forum. :giggle:

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
i don't follow your posts, and maybe you're just a troll in Jeeps clothing posting as the real JL-Engineline who actually posts on the JL forum. :giggle:
Steffen are you trolling the troll?

Sponsored

OP
OP

JL-Engineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none. I just build them
Like I said. I'm not 100% sure that this has been verified, but if/when I do, ill let everyone know.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Just adding to the conspiracy but didn’t the sales report say about that many JTs were sold in February?

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Just adding to the conspiracy but didn’t the sales report say about that many JTs were sold in February?
60 were sold in feb. not 60k

Status
Not open for further replies.