Sponsored

Who is getting the launch edition? (just a poll)

Will you be getting a launch edition?

• Total voters

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Hope to find out more Monday.
IF yes? I'm pretty sure FCA just converted this ZR2 coal burner on Thursday...
well, after sobering up a bit :)
I'm wondering if I shouldn't wait a couple of months. I 'd prefer the Gobi and want to see the Gator.
BUT I REALLY WANT THE DIESEL!!!
I had a Colorado Z71 that I flipped for the current ZR2 after only 9 months because I really wanted the Diesel.
I'm afraid I'd do it again.
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Not me. I like to order exactly what I like plus I want Gobe. Plus it sounds like it may be a set price thing. I refuse to pay sticker.

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link

Skyler7381

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite LE
The question is simple, just want to get an idea of how many there are. I will be getting a launch edition in granite!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
from what I've read it doesn't actually have all the options, yet its more than a fully optioned Rubicon.......not sure if all the cool unique bits are worth it.

Sponsored

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
Hopefully get the fine print tomorrow! If it’s retail take it or leave it (no FCA discounts) and not fully optioned (everything except smokers group for me) I’m not sure it’s worth it when I can build one myself and get a good deal on it. Hmmmm tough decision!

Skyler7381

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
from what I've read it doesn't actually have all the options, yet its more than a fully optioned Rubicon.......not sure if all the cool unique bits are worth it.
Yeah atm if it is fully optioned I'm going to get it. If it is not I'll have a decision to make. I like the fact that it is a limited edition and hopefully they'll be made first over the other orders. I was going to get a fully loaded Rubi anyways so I thought mine as well.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Oh joy! Yet a third thread on the Launch Edition! :facepalm:

Planning on a granite one. Similar caveats as others have listed (if I can get at 7% under invoice in Boise, if every option is included in the build, etc.). Based on my estimate on the MSRP on the other thread (https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...ion-announced-preorder-on-april-4-only.15002/), I think it includes just about everything. If they are seriously overcharging for only some of the options & the "honor" of having an early build, or dealers won't deal, I'll do my own build.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Oh joy! Yet a third thread on the Launch Edition! :facepalm:

Planning on a granite one. Similar caveats as others have listed (if I can get at 7% under invoice in Boise, if every option is included in the build, etc.). Based on my estimate on the MSRP on the other thread (https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...ion-announced-preorder-on-april-4-only.15002/), I think it includes just about everything. If they are seriously overcharging for only some of the options & the "honor" of having an early build, or dealers won't deal, I'll do my own build.
does it come with a sheet of 3/8" Maple A1 Pre-finished PLYWOOD? for that price it should, :CWL::LOL::giggle:

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
does it come with a sheet of 3/8" Maple A1 Pre-finished PLYWOOD? for that price it should, :CWL::LOL::giggle:
I think my first stop after picking up from the dealer is a trip to Home Depot to take a photo of a sheet of plywood in the bed. :like::clap:

Sponsored

Skyler7381

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lmao, I meant for this just to be a poll. Oh well :giggle:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think my first stop after picking up from the dealer is a trip to Home Depot to take a photo of a sheet of plywood in the bed. :like::clap:
That gives me an idea for a new contest!

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Yes, but I'm getting one some years hence on the resale markets. This will be worth the wait

Ian cj10

First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 cj10 pickup ,1983 sj cherokee with 6.2l chev diesel, 1974 cj6 ,1966 willys pick up 1970 dodge challenger 1974 cj5 project 2012 holden colorado
no live in the wrong part of the world for that not complaining though i do love where i live
Sponsored