OP

Woody

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
My Dealership informed me that my loaded rubicon would not build until August due to a parts shortage. I placed the order on 4/26 ( first day you could order a non LE). You need to press your dealership on a build date, they can find out for sure what’s going on. I don’t think they want to tell you the truth due to the fear of you bailing out as I did as soon as I was told of a August (4 months from placing my order) start build date.. good luck!! Just my opinion... I really don’t think they were very prepared for this launch ( no parts, can’t get through the JB( bed spray) in a timely manner etc.............................You could be in C or D status for a few more months.
Sponsored

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
My Dealership informed me that my loaded rubicon would not build until August due to a parts shortage. I placed the order on 4/26 ( first day you could order a non LE). You need to press your dealership on a build date, they can find out for sure what’s going on. I don’t think they want to tell you the truth due to the fear of you bailing out as I did as soon as I was told of a August (4 months from placing my order) start build date.. good luck!! Just my opinion... I really don’t think they were very prepared for this launch ( no parts, can’t get through the JB( bed spray) in a timely manner etc.............................You could be in C or D status for a few more months.
When did you find out this information?

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Assuming they don't change screen names, Alexander has usually been my favorite. He once thanked me for letting him live vicariously through the buyers until he can get his own. Maybe he's off his game today.
maybe he's sexist? if Beelzebot is a man that is,

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

chickencalada

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road, '13 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Forgive me, as my order was placed on Tuesday and I'm just acclimating myself to the process--but how are you guys getting the info of what stage of the process you are in?

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Forgive me, as my order was placed on Tuesday and I'm just acclimating myself to the process--but how are you guys getting the info of what stage of the process you are in?
I use Jeep chat on the Jeep website under Contact Us. Have your VIN or VON handy and you can chat with them and ask status updates. You can also call and speak to a live person as well.

chickencalada

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road, '13 Jeep Wrangler Sport
I use Jeep chat on the Jeep website under Contact Us. Have your VIN or VON handy and you can chat with them and ask status updates. You can also call and speak to a live person as well.
Roger that. Thanks.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is in "inspections", when asked what comes after that Areti said.

After this first set of inspections additional equipment will be installed. After that there will be more inspections and then the shipping stage.

Pergrem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Yamaha/BRP Tech
Talked to FCA and now have a case open to see what’s going on. For what it’s worth anyway....

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
Talked to FCA and now have a case open to see what’s going on. For what it’s worth anyway....
Are you past the 45 days in D status? I'll be interested to hear what they say. They keep telling me that's the soonest they can do anything about the situation but it also sounds like that is just an info probe rather than a prompt to action.
Sponsored