msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2014 Durango, 2020 Ibis Ripley
Vehicle Showcase
I'm only seeing Rubicons with 37's I'm guessing you cant run 37's on a sport model even with the 2" lift?
When more Sports & Overlands are sold, we'll see them on larger tires (35-37) too.
There are two things helping the Rubi:
1. Higher fender flares (2" more clearance). Stock fender flares can be replaced with Rubi take-offs or aftermarket to get more clearance.
2. Wider axles (lower trims can get the Rubi axles with Max Tow package) ... or, more width can be accomplished using a wheel with more backspacing.

If there's a will, there's a way.

Last edited:

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
Once more Sports & Overlands are sold, we'll see them on larger tires (35-37) too.
1. Higher fender flares (2" more clearance). Stock fender flares can be replaced with Rubi take-offs or aftermarket to get more clearance.
2. Wider axles (lower trims can get the Rubi axles with Max Tow package) ... or, more width can be accomplished using a wheel with more backspacing.

Thank you for replying I couldn't find a definitive answer anywhere. I figured it had to do with the fender flares. I'm getting .as tow so axels should be good but will just go 35s and save the fenders and 37s for a later upgrade.

Tacoman03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White JT Gladiator Rubicon; 2018 Range Rover Velar; 2017 Jaguar F Pace
Vehicle Showcase
Those look like the Mopar ones my dealer says are coming soon......been asking since early May...
What are those nerf bars? I can't find any that fir properly on my rubicon so far.

Sponsored

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Is anyone experiencing issues with the Mopar 2" lift?

Early JL owners complained of springs bowing ... due to either poorly made springs or low quality perches. Since I haven't heard anything like this in a while I assume Mopar has this lift dialed in. Can anyone confirm this?

Doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Audi A4
Overland on 37s. 2” Mopar lift. Nothing scrubs turning full left/right... haven’t crawled anything yet though.

CD2FAA01-25CA-4384-842F-DEACF5F31871.jpeg
Amazing how a set of tires transforms the way it looks. I'm leaning on algettingnan overland now and just regearing. Rather than buying a sport S with 410s.

Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Rubicon LE on General ATX 37x12.5 on 17" Black Rhino Armory wheels. 2” Mopar lift. Nothing scrubs turning full left/right...
upload_2019-6-23_11-33-38.png

JT_Chief

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Amazing how a set of tires transforms the way it looks. I'm leaning on algettingnan overland now and just regearing. Rather than buying a sport S with 410s.
Exactly how I feel! Just put the first 500 on it and am super impressed with highway/around town ride quality. Not sluggish at all with a stock 3.73. Again, haven’t crawled yet, but I suspect some quick disconnect sway bar links and a 4.56 may be in my future. But, from what I’ve researched, the carrier will hold so I may be in for a simple regearing (relatively). Of course, I’m definitely gonna push the current setup before preemptively dropping extra $$$.

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
When more Sports & Overlands are sold, we'll see them on larger tires (35-37) too.

about to throw 37's on my Sport with a 3.5" lift, we'll see how it goes but totally prepared to cut the fenders and liner

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
about to throw 37's on my Sport with a 3.5" lift, we'll see how it goes but totally prepared to cut the fenders and liner
Let us know how it goes turning lock to lock & flexing ... when you get a chance.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Could someone with the Mopar lift and either 35 or 37 Ridge Grapplers measure the overall height of their Gladiator? Or BFGs too if you have those. I’m trying to plan ahead...thanks.
Sponsored

Last edited: