Manual Transmission Club

DaytonOhioGladiator

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
JB, as of today!! Can't wait to be stuck here (or I) for a couple weeks...
Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Jeff has spoken to me, he understands my frustrations and is still showing im being scheduled for production
Not sure whether it was coincidence or concentrated vitriol, but I got this today from our pal Jeff... (emphasis mine)

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your response.

Please note, our intentions with your open file is to track your factory order and provide you updates as they become available.

As such, I have taken the liberty of looking up your 2020 Jeep Gladiator order and the current status as of 08/09 is the following:

Scheduled – All of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

Our resources indicate your vehicle is estimated to begin production the week of 08/26/19.

I will continue to track the status of your Jeep Gladiator order & will provide any updates as they become available.

We appreciate your patience as we launch this exciting new product.

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Picked up my manual Rubi on Friday. 101 days from order to dealer. 750 mile trek back to Colorado went smoothly other than a broken windshield.

161nvcy.jpg
Wow, got your first ding on the way home.

Nice though!

JAKJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon M/T
I just got done with Jeep chat. It was time for my nightly dose of disappointing news from Jeep. Tomorrow marks day 14 of my JT sitting in a parking Lot 65 miles away. I was told that if it hasn’t left in the next few days they will “send a case up to their tracking team for more information”
Not sure what value the tracking team is going to provide. It’s not where it is that’s the problem. It’s where it isn’t.

I am firmly in KZ hell.

Sponsored

JAKJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon M/T
Picked up my manual Rubi on Friday. 101 days from order to dealer. 750 mile trek back to Colorado went smoothly other than a broken windshield.

161nvcy.jpg
That is the exact vehicle I am waiting on. Fantastic choice!

DenverGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ stock, manual, over-sized tires, soft top, half doors

161nvcy.jpg
good looking Gladiator ... getting a broken windshield the first week is about as bad as a kick in the nuts

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 jkx, 16 jkuhr, 2020 gladiator
Not sure whether it was coincidence or concentrated vitriol, but I got this today from our pal Jeff... (emphasis mine)

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your response.

Please note, our intentions with your open file is to track your factory order and provide you updates as they become available.

As such, I have taken the liberty of looking up your 2020 Jeep Gladiator order and the current status as of 08/09 is the following:

Scheduled – All of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

Our resources indicate your vehicle is estimated to begin production the week of 08/26/19.

I will continue to track the status of your Jeep Gladiator order & will provide any updates as they become available.

We appreciate your patience as we launch this exciting new product.

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
That is almost identical to the 1st email I got from him the 1st time. The only difference was the date.

Jhenry17251725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silerado
Well on the 106th day I'm still in d1. I'm really starting to lose my mind. This isn't fun anymore

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I sign on and read this thread Everytime hoping one of you folks gets the surprise you're waiting for. When somebody does get one, I actually feel happy. Crazy. Well just know other people out there give a shit and will be happy for you when the day comes. Don't fuckin quit. There is no satisfaction there either. We're with you. Hey here's a pic

347302d4b4bea3f6a66b4c2ae288faa3--gear-shift-knobs-hot-rod.jpg

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
KZ today. Signature line for details.

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
Got this text from my dealer over the weekend...regarding the truck I ordered, but chose to pass on

775BB38F-4358-48A3-85A2-B109890387C7.jpeg
Sponsored