Threads
Reaction score
Website
LawNews.TV
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
something legal
Dealer says Gladys is in Kansas, waiting for interchange train. Estimates one more week. I've already moved so i'll need to take a train down unless it coincides with one of my business trips down there.
Sponsored

AlwaysRecord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT/MT Rubicon.

Limitless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dragonfly JTR 6spd
Dealer says Gladys is in Kansas, waiting for interchange train. Estimates one more week. I've already moved so i'll need to take a train down unless it coincides with one of my business trips down there.
our JT likely train ride mates; hopefully mine got off a couple stops before.

chickencalada

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road, '13 Jeep Wrangler Sport
First signs of progress...today I'm D1.

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
So I've been in d1 and it's supposed to ship on the 17th. Is that possible? Aren't there a bunch of codes in between?

Sponsored

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 jkx, 16 jkuhr, 2020 gladiator

lukem80

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I don't know who to believe anymore - someone said on here the other day "trust no-one".....haha! Like I said, I asked my dealer Thursday to start looking around for an LE and thinking about canceling the order.....today they got back to me.....sounds like they are making some moves

"heard back from our Chrysler rep later yesterday and he said your Gladiator is in the shipping yard and he was going to make some calls to see what the hold up is and see if he can “hot tag” it (aka get it shipped ASAP to us).

I will let you know when we hear back from him on that but good news is it’s built. Not sure why my system is still showing it’s at the body vendor."

keep ya'll updated.
Don't believe anything you hear and only half of the things you see. Good advice!

Jhenry17251725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silerado

guntrust

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LawNews.TV
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
something legal
So I've been in d1 and it's supposed to ship on the 17th. Is that possible? Aren't there a bunch of codes in between?
Yes, it's possible. My build was estimated to start "week of 7/29". It did start 7/30, and was KZ (ready to ship) by 8/4.

Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I've read that the JT can be built in a day. Then it has to go thru the add-on Dept, and then Inspection. I'm on week 2 for the inspection portion of my build, but I've read of others getting thru much faster. It may be possible for yours to be close to that. Let us know your progress

alwyslpy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Anyone getting the adaptive cruise control? I like it, but you have to get the safety group feature adding another 900$ on top of the 800$ for the acceleration. So not worth it imo. Sorry if this is discussed in another thread.. didnt find it

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Anyone getting the adaptive cruise control? I like it, but you have to get the safety group feature adding another 900$ on top of the 800$ for the acceleration. So not worth it imo. Sorry if this is discussed in another thread.. didnt find it
I did. After having it in some rental cars and it actually activating, I was sold. Now that i have a kid, I find I actually care about this weird safety stuff. Now I'm just looking to get ACC for my motorcycle. No luck so far.

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeff has spoken to me, he understands my frustrations and is still showing im being scheduled for production
Sponsored