First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
AMEN! That's the kind of Gator i'll have in about 3 years time. Good for you. Gotta post pics of course!

Dude, buy LE wheels from somebody else now. Throw em on when your Gator comes in. I'm rolling on LE wheels, heard of a few other Sport S guys that are rolling on LE wheels too.

Good luck!
I'll be selling a set of Rubicon wheels when mine finally gets ordered, shipped and delivered.... Could be a while. :facepalm:
Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Without actually seeing one in person and not seeing a picture off the line, is the general consensus this is Gator?

Want to order by Monday, but waffling on Gator vs Sting Grey..... I really want Gator, but it is a lot of $$ to be wrong on the color.

GatorJT10.jpg

mreloc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 991.2 VW GTI
Without actually seeing one in person and not seeing a picture off the line, is the general consensus this is Gator?

Want to order by Monday, but waffling on Gator vs Sting Grey..... I really want Gator, but it is a lot of $$ to be wrong on the color.

GatorJT10.jpg
That looks very much like the color on the Wayout concept to me, so I'd presume so. I was also waffling on sting gray, but after seeing it I thought it was too blah

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Just spoke to the guy I’ve been dealing with at the dealer. He says they’ve opened up orders for all body color painted hard tops. You may want to confirm this info for yourselves.

canyonrat

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2005 Jeep TJ RME
That looks very much like the color on the Wayout concept to me, so I'd presume so. I was also waffling on sting gray, but after seeing it I thought it was too blah
Go to the 1:59 time in this video, the guy says wayout color = Gator. This actually surprised me last week because it looks a lot browner in the bright sun but also can look greener in shaded dim environments. It made me less adverse to pairing Gator with the red Rubicon accents. Hope to find out, probably in November!

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Go to the 1:59 time in this video, the guy says wayout color = Gator. This actually surprised me last week because it looks a lot browner in the bright sun but also can look greener in shaded dim environments. It made me less adverse to pairing Gator with the red Rubicon accents. Hope to find out, probably in November!
This is the best guess we have. They said the Wayout concept is painted GATOR green, but that's the only one out there. Until you guys order and start showing photos, nobody will know for sure.

GatorJT10.jpg
This is an interpretation of the wayout color done by a forum member if I recall correctly. Looks a bit more green than Wayout, in my opinion IMO.

AngelArmorNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Tundra Crewmax, Indian Springfield Dark Horse
This is the best guess we have. They said the Wayout concept is painted GATOR green, but that's the only one out there. Until you guys order and start showing photos, nobody will know for sure.

This is an interpretation of the wayout color done by a forum member if I recall correctly. Looks a bit more green than Wayout, in my opinion IMO.
Ordered mine this past Wednesday. As soon as I get it I will put up some pics in various lighting. I dont expect it will be soon though.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Looks like a version of US Army 24087 SemiGloss green. Would like to see a paint chip comparison.
Lol, I would like to see an actual production Gator Gladiator, F' the paint chip, I want the whole truck!

:angry:

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Hey y’all. Did you notice if the trailer brake controller had shown up when you ordered! Just curious.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Hey @steffen707, did that guy do up those Gladigator badges? I read back a ways and a lot of talk but didn’t notice if he made them. Thanks buddy.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey @steffen707, did that guy do up those Gladigator badges? I read back a ways and a lot of talk but didn’t notice if he made them. Thanks buddy.
i got a quote, but have not ordered any. probably should start an order for those huh?

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last edited: