What wheels are you putting on you JT?

DMC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
This wheel size is 17x9 and a 4.53" Backspace (-12mm Offset) & has a load rating of 3500lbs.
Thanks! Just an awesome looking ride! Did they balance fairly easy?
Sponsored

hosejockey61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000ish TJ, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks! Just an awesome looking ride! Did they balance fairly easy?
That combination balanced extremely well. I had one that only needed 1/2 oz. And they most was 2 oz. All of them were able to balance to zero.

DMC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
That combination balanced extremely well. I had one that only needed 1/2 oz. And they most was 2 oz. All of them were able to balance to zero.
Awesome. One final question. Can you post a picture or two looking down the side so we can get a feel for how far out the offset is? Thanks again for all of the information.

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon
That looks awesome. Would you say the Onyx color closely matches with Sting grey? Also, what's the difference between protection ring and full beadlock? I see the beadlock is only $20 more, is it better?
These are the protection rings and not the full beadlocks. We went with the protection rings b/c they are intended for daily driver use and beadlocks aren't. If we encounter a situation where we felt a full beadlock would be necessary it would be as simple as buying the other rings and not needing an entirely different set of wheels. This versatility was a key component of our decision to buy these wheels. I think the Onyx blends very nicely with the SG. I was sweating bullets about this as I had looked everywhere but had not been able to find any to look at prior to committing! I think the Onyx would lend itself to pretty much any color for people who want some contrast but perhaps dont want black. Hope this helps!

Cyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Pic request: anyone have a set of Fifteen 52 Analog HDs on their gladiator or even a wrangler? I’m considering these wheels but would like to see what they look like on a JT or JL.

Sponsored

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
These are the protection rings and not the full beadlocks. We went with the protection rings b/c they are intended for daily driver use and beadlocks aren't. If we encounter a situation where we felt a full beadlock would be necessary it would be as simple as buying the other rings and not needing an entirely different set of wheels. This versatility was a key component of our decision to buy these wheels. I think the Onyx blends very nicely with the SG. I was sweating bullets about this as I had looked everywhere but had not been able to find any to look at prior to committing! I think the Onyx would lend itself to pretty much any color for people who want some contrast but perhaps dont want black. Hope this helps!
Ok thanks yeah that helps. I see that the beadlocks are more for offroading mainly when running at really low tire PSI. So if I were to get it I would go for the protection rings. I really love the look. And you got it I don't want black wheels! Would you mind posting pics of the entire side of your truck?

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon
6658B069-A412-403A-AD51-C8A8576D9D02.jpeg
Ok thanks yeah that helps. I see that the beadlocks are more for offroading mainly when running at really low tire PSI. So if I were to get it I would go for the protection rings. I really love the look. And you got it I don't want black wheels! Would you mind posting pics of the entire side of your truck?

Sponsored

HoldMyBeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon (waiting for delivery ugh)
Thanks , Off Road Evo 2.5
Who did the lift for you? I have been eyeing up those wheels but on KMC website it says they do not fit the gladiator. Wondering why it says that.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Anyone try the enkei rpt1? Used to run the rpf1 on a car and loved them, super lite.
Sponsored