Sponsored

Miles at delivery?

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
7 very gentle and well loved miles
Sponsored

Marx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Firecracker Launch Edition
Occupation
Education
Wow! Did they inform you first?
I didn't order mine, it was the showroom floor model so I knew the miles upon test drive. I do wish it had been less though as who knows how it was driven for those miles....

MrJeep

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Rubicon, 2020 Gobi JT Overland

DylanR

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Well I am the exception to the norm apparently lol... mine had like 1200 or so... couple hundred or so was the trip to go get it from another dealer out of state. Apparently one of the owners had been driving it some... can’t blame them. Didn’t bother me any as it was the one I wanted.

Sponsored

Heinoceros

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
mine had 50. it was the showroom floor model. I was really put off by the first two dealerships who wouldnt let me test drive it more than a mile or so. So i cant really complain that this one had 50 miles on it. But i bought mine back when the dealers only had one or two each, so trying to limit miles on them is understandable.

Sponsored

tstugel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Mine had 9 miles on it. I turned down another that had 186 miles on it and needed to go through their detail shop to clean the mud from the undercarriage.............

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
I was browsing the inventory on www.jeep.ca when I saw a Canadian White Launch Edition in transit to a local dealership. It was at 10 miles (16km) when I did a test drive up to 13 miles (21km)... I got the keys at 14 miles!

surge101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Well I am the exception to the norm apparently lol... mine had like 1200 or so... couple hundred or so was the trip to go get it from another dealer out of state. Apparently one of the owners had been driving it some... can’t blame them. Didn’t bother me any as it was the one I wanted.
Did you get a discount? That’s a used truck as far as I’m concerned.

brewerydad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Laramie
Your selling dealer can get 1200 additional miles added to your base and powertrain warranty---tell them you expect this and they can make it happen.
Sponsored