Gladiator Pricing Calculator WorkSheet

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Good luck. Meador will work with you as well as Platinum if you dont have luck on your deal.
Sponsored

mtngoat92081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3
Quick question, if dealers have vehicles on the lot that are discounted between 5-6k, how does this factor into using the pricing sheet?

NaughtyGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Quick question, if dealers have vehicles on the lot that are discounted between 5-6k, how does this factor into using the pricing sheet?
The pricing sheet will show where their pricing is in comparison to invoice. If MSRP is $51K and a dealer is asking $45K, the pricing sheet will show you what that $47K is in relation to invoice.

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
It appears that pricing might have gone up again; I ordered on 2/12/2020 and the MSRP on the sticker that was just generated is $450 higher than the pricing sheet given to me by the dealership when I ordered.

It looks like the prices on the premium audio, steel bumpers, and LEDs has gone up (its possible that more options have gone up as well, but these were what I noticed on mine).

Does anyone have any information on this? Any idea if the dealership will still honor the agreed upon price? They had me do the whole "sign my name by the agreed upon price" thing when I ordered...so seems like they should honor it.

Thanks!

Last edited:

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
It appears that pricing might have gone up again; I ordered on 2/12/2020 and the MSRP on the sticker that was just generated is $450 higher than the pricing sheet given to me by the dealership when I ordered.

It looks like the prices on the premium audio, steel bumpers, and LEDs has gone up (its possible that more options have gone up as well, but these were what I noticed on mine).

Does anyone have any information on this? Any idea if the dealership will still honor the agreed upon price? They had be do the whole "sign my name by the price" thing when I ordered...so seems like they should honor it.

Thanks!
Yea I just read that a lot of the add on options were increasing in price. 8.4 went up. Bumper went up along with some other features.

Sponsored

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Yea I just read that a lot of the add on options were increasing in price. 8.4 went up. Bumper went up along with some other features.
Bummer...fingers crossed that they'll stick with the deal we agreed on then I guess!

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
My dealer honored the original pricing but I believe that will depend on the dealer.
Yeah, it seems to be dealer specific. I bought with Faricy in Colorado Springs and they are very professional with no shady business in my experiences with them...so I'm hopeful they will honor the deal.

It would be crappy of me to go to buy it and ask to re-negotiate the deal since the economy is worse and all of that, so I wouldn't expect them to try to change the price due to that stuff either.

MMMII

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Redfin - Real Estate Consultant
Thank you for this worksheet! It has armed me with info that is making my dealers head spin right now. I’m hoping to wrap this purchase up and start enjoying my JT.

mtngoat92081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3
The pricing sheet will show where their pricing is in comparison to invoice. If MSRP is $51K and a dealer is asking $45K, the pricing sheet will show you what that $47K is in relation to invoice.
Thanks for that... So in other words, in this particular example that I attached, the dealer is offering a dealer discount of $5k. Does this mean that even before the $2k rebate they are offering a price around 4% below invoice?

Sport s.jpg

Sport s2.jpg

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
What does “invoice” actually mean. Surely the dealer isn’t taking a loss when they sell under invoice.

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
for the Final Total, you are not incluiding in the formula the Final so the MONTHLY PYMT is not accurate .
upload_2020-4-8_10-53-39.png

Chef H

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLK, VW Beetle
Thanks for that... So in other words, in this particular example that I attached, the dealer is offering a dealer discount of $5k. Does this mean that even before the $2k rebate they are offering a price around 4% below invoice?

Sport s.jpg

Sport s2.jpg
Hi, how can I get an updated copy of the work sheet?
Sponsored