Sponsored

I didnt know this was a thing (ok not a mod, apparently we all already have it)

SkyKing

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Personally would like to have a paper copy of manual. I guess I could order one. Old school... sorta...
Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
Hah, so I never thought about it, but...there isn't one? I always look for the PDF, since it's much easier to read and bookmark.

OP
OP
bastage

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I have about a 1" thick book that came with mine.. Honestly I am not going to read it too heavy

SkyKing

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Hah, so I never thought about it, but...there isn't one? I always look for the PDF, since it's much easier to read and bookmark.
usually a ā€œsetā€ of manuals take up valuable space. I started reading on iPAd but didnā€™t get to finish. Isnā€™t there someway to display manual on big screen?? Maybe Iā€™m thinking about something else

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)

Sponsored

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
Where were they?

MikeNC

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Back to original topic, I didn't get the locking box but I would pay good money if somebody would figure out an elegant way to lock the seats down. I think it's more room than the lock box and would provide decent security.

GONATS19!

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/Max Tow, 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited
Not trying to be a dick, really, but don't you wonder what other cools stuff you may be missing? I remember long ago getting in a friend's car and moving something, I don't even remember what. An air vent or something, and she was shocked. Had never seen it. Solved a problem she had. I think it was like an under-dash hidden air nozzle.

I put the manual on my iPad and read through it in bed across three nights. Then read it again while camping, popping into the Jeep and trying things it was talking about. My friends thought I was crazy, then realized they should do it too. One didn't know that his Rubicon had storage underneath the back deck! Another was about to buy a rubber mat for the back, not knowing the stocker flips over...to a rubber mat. Crazy.
Special...