First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow - Bright White, 2008 BMW 328i e93
Occupation
Software
Can confirm, on the Rodo app, Punk'n shows up as this same stock image.
Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
That image looks like Mango Tango, which was one of the best colors ever offered on Wrangler. That would be a great permanent replacement for Punk'n.

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
The pic is an artist renduring as opposed to real pic. Play on shadows.

Kent5

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT shopping
Occupation
Technology
I like it !
I like it too - a lot. Reminds me of GM's Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic.

Now if they could just get a decent yellow or forest green added to the palette for the JT... ;)

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Let's all remember the guessing that took place with the hue of Gator: no one had a real idea of how "green" it was gonna be and no photos were a good representation of it...even the photo from the factory floor was really dark green.

This orange is probably more of the same.

Sponsored

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
That image looks like Mango Tango, which was one of the best colors ever offered on Wrangler. That would be a great permanent replacement for Punk'n.
I was thinking “Copperhead” from the JK lineup ( which was an awesome metallic color)

On a side note, I was at the dealer getting the oil changed Friday and noticed this gem.... Sarge Green if I remember correctly (2020 JL)
Jeep Gladiator Is this a new orange color for the 2021 Gladiator? 69EF5A62-2DF3-4929-A945-CED918ED8690

zuke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2015 JKU, 2006 TJ, 2021 Bronco BL
Just found the "same" stock images being used here:
https://www.roanoke.com/vehicles/ve...cle_08c8e16f-749c-57fe-aff4-0a3ea31bf286.html

Also indicated as a Punk'n. Probably a pre-production render that never went away.
Jeep Gladiator Is this a new orange color for the 2021 Gladiator? 69EF5A62-2DF3-4929-A945-CED918ED8690
Yeah, honestly that doesn't even look like a photo to me, it looks like a computer rendering.. And even when you use the build tool on Jeep's website you aren't looking at a picture of a Jeep in the select color, I'm pretty sure it's a white jeep with the color layered over it..

No IFS

First Name
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Banned
when is the actual 2021 info coming out ? They’ve been building 2020s for well over a year. there working on building three model years of wranglers during one year of Gladiator. let’s go.

NightFog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
When I was hunting for a Punk'n Gladiator that's the image many dealers used when they didn't have actual photos to use. They use similar bad images for the other colors as well

Last edited:

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
when is the actual 2021 info coming out ? They’ve been building 2020s for well over a year. there working on building three model years of wranglers during one year of Gladiator. let’s go.
I hope they're working on getting the kinks out of Gladiator. This is the truck I'm planning on taking all over North America over a five year stretch... and in its current state, I'm not sure I'd take it across the street.

Sponsored

rolape2

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT FX4 (wifes); 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, Sport S, Max tow; 1988 Suzuki Samurai; 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio; 2004 Coachman Aurora Motorhome.
If the new models come out like the new colors did....... I would say the 2021 model should be out in early 2022 :headbang::CWL::mad:

No IFS

First Name
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Banned
I hope they're working on getting the kinks out of Gladiator. This is the truck I'm planning on taking all over North America over a five year stretch... and in its current state, I'm not sure I'd take it across the street.
You better stick with Toyota. , No car is perfect you will not be happy with the Jeep. Seriously your not a Jeep person. Get the Ridgeline or a Toyota something. You still wont be happy but a least you wont be here complaining about Jeep.

No IFS

First Name
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Banned
The Dodge Challenger just came out with a new color called cinnamon stick like a burnt orange I thought it was very nice was hoping maybe that color would carryover to the gladiator
Sponsored