Sponsored

Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires!

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Ill warn u hardware sucks, arent big enough, i went and bought other nuys and bolts to use
Yah i saw another thread that was less than raving, I guess it also is a straight bar and doesn't follow the shape of the truck. I like the look on yours, from the picture... but don't think I can talk myself into it (though the price is nice.)
Sponsored

livewire_3020

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Maintenance Technician
Vehicle Showcase
Yah i saw another thread that was less than raving, I guess it also is a straight bar and doesn't follow the shape of the truck. I like the look on yours, from the picture... but don't think I can talk myself into it (though the price is nice.)
Ya it is straight, i dont think its off enough to really bother me tho

beaujlarson

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
Occupation
Financial Sales
Does anyone know if Pro Comp Prodigy 17x9 5x5 will fit on JT?

I Ligit just snagged 5 brand new still in the box from some guys garage for $250.00 total on all 5 wheels. My gladiator is supposed to be delivered next week. Hoping they match up?

0AAEC628-25C6-4522-A8DC-359105D5AD9F.jpeg

B92EB274-3BD7-41E5-8BE7-43B2909BDED2.jpeg

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
How will your Hydra Blue Gladiator build doffer from this build?
Other than zero road armor parts I haven't fully decided. I really want to see the underbelly of a JT Diesel before I start planning for axles/suspension etc.

grocerygetter

First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Port Operations
2” Rubicon Express level. 3/4” day star rear spacer. Rubicon express front and rear adjustable track bars. Fox 2.0 IPS all the way around. 35x12.5-17 Yokohama X-ATs on stock rims. Pedal Commander throttle controller. Firestone 1k airbags in the rear.

75CCC322-ABA9-440E-A6D0-5C89F6EC6A9D.jpeg

MoparMan

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Existence
Other than zero road armor parts I haven't fully decided. I really want to see the underbelly of a JT Diesel before I start planning for axles/suspension etc.
what was your issue with road armor parts?

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
what was your issue with road armor parts?
It's a long story, but to make it short management and ownership have made me sick to look at my current Jeep with all their products. With all the holes I have drilled in the body for the side armor and cut the rear to fit the winch it's too much work to go back.

They make decent products but the behaviour of their ownership will make me never want to touch another one of their products for as long as I am in the Jeep space(likely forever)

OscarM

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! 75CCC322-ABA9-440E-A6D0-5C89F6EC6A9D

2.5“ Rough Country front spacer lift/.75” Daystar rear spacer. 37s
Nice! Im doing the exact same setup this week, did you change anything else or just put the spacers and all oem? Do you feel somewhat same driving Comfort as before?

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
It's a long story, but to make it short management and ownership have made me sick to look at my current Jeep with all their products. With all the holes I have drilled in the body for the side armor and cut the rear to fit the winch it's too much work to go back.

They make decent products but the behaviour of their ownership will make me never want to touch another one of their products for as long as I am in the Jeep space(likely forever)
Are you tank customs on Instagram?