TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Guys, this is something I have been working on and will have into production very soon. I will have bolt-down gun caddies available. Final product will be black texture powder coat.

compressor.jpg

full-empty.jpg

render2.png

shut-front.jpg
I saw this thread on the front page for recent activity, and it reminded me of your post on Facebook. I clicked on it to share details about your setup, but it looks like you beat me to it haha.
Sponsored

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow
Hey Guys, this is something I have been working on and will have into production very soon. I will have bolt-down gun caddies available. Final product will be black texture powder coat.

compressor.jpg

full-empty.jpg

render2.png

shut-front.jpg
I like it. I've been thinking of finding a metal box to mount under there for my gun or valuables, as I sometimes go into secured buildings. Any thoughts on cost?

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
I did not see that it locks the rear seats down protecting your gear. I changed my post above to reflect my laziness. I would bet being the 1st to the market (that I am aware of) you will sell a ton of these. If I did not have my wallet on lockdown to save up for a coilover lift I would be very interested. Perhaps down the road a bit.
HAHA, no worries! Glad you like it. I have had some crazy response so far on here and Facebook, so the first round will be a good size order. Let me know whenever you are ready!

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
I like it. I've been thinking of finding a metal box to mount under there for my gun or valuables, as I sometimes go into secured buildings. Any thoughts on cost?
I am working to try and keep it in the $350-$395 range if possible. I should have final price asap.

Sponsored

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
I saw this thread on the front page for recent activity, and it reminded me of your post on Facebook. I clicked on it to share details about your setup, but it looks like you beat me to it haha.
HAHA, thanks!

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow
I am working to try and keep it in the $350-$395 range if possible. I should have final price asap.
Any thoughts on not having any holes? That would keep it mostly dry if I went through a light rain(I could also put a weatherstripping seal around the top)

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Any thoughts on not having any holes? That would keep it mostly dry if I went through a light rain(I could also put a weatherstripping seal around the top)
No plans yet on a production run of a solid one (unless I get a lot of requests for one), but I could do a custom one and bend it here at home like I did the prototype.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
It won't be for everyone. It's for sure not a safe box but it's pretty darn secure. It would take someone a good amount of work trying to break the lock or rip the seat out to get it loose.
Security looks good. Is there a possibility to incorporate a Bolt lock that keys to the Jeep key?

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Security looks good. Is there a possibility to incorporate a Bolt lock that keys to the Jeep key?
I was thinking the same thing. I wonderer if that would kill the price point that this box needs to be at? How much extra would most buyers be willing to pay for key matching locks?

Sponsored

Cape taco12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S

windyridge89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingray Gladiator Maxtow

compressor.jpg

full-empty.jpg

render2.png

shut-front.jpg
Looks awesome Do you have interior dimensions? I am in the mock up phase of a dual battery setup. Also have you thought about having cut outs or knockouts for the floor drain plugs for wiring?

20201014_160915.jpg

G_S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
Another vote for one with NO holes.

Worried about dirt & other stuff getting in there.
Plus stuff like screw drivers working there way out of the holes and causing a accident.

But if with holes in the only option I will order one.

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
With the way the push lock interfaces with the box I don't see a way for a jeep key to work. I'm sure there would be a way to have a custom lock made but the lock companies I have talked with so far need a large (thousands of units) order to create a custom lock.
Sponsored