Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Mopar Releases Sketch of Jeep® Concept

October 29, 2020 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - With the virtual SEMA360 show right around the corner [next week], Mopar released a sketch of a concept loaded with Jeep® Performance Parts. Mopar offers more than 500 quality-tested, factory-backed parts and accessories across the entire Jeep lineup. Stay tuned.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Concept Teased Ahead of SEMA360 Reveal jeep-concept-sema360-

Jeep Gladiator Forum will be covering the virtual SEMA360 show, so stay tuned for our Jeep coverage beginning next Monday (Nov 2)!
Sponsored

Last edited:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Mopar Releases Sketch of Jeep® Concept

October 29, 2020 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - With the virtual SEMA360 show right around the corner [next week], Mopar released a sketch of a concept loaded with Jeep® Performance Parts. Mopar offers more than 500 quality-tested, factory-backed parts and accessories across the entire Jeep lineup. Stay tuned.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Concept Teased Ahead of SEMA360 Reveal jeep-concept-sema360-

Jeep Gladiator Forum will be covering the virtual SEMA360 show, so stay tuned for our Jeep coverage beginning next Monday (Nov 2)!
thank god, i can read up on jeep stuff instead of the election.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Looks to be a tray-back with a fixed rear panel, plus a drawer underneath.
Maybe when they stuck the spare on the back they installed a big fat extended-range fuel tank?
Gotta be a ladder somewhere to get to that bike on top.
Fun stuff-

pluikens

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
I know this is just a drawing but I would like to see a swinging spare carrier like a wrangler on this setup. Something that could hold the bike behind the spare to get it off the roof. Swinging out the carrier could get you to two big doors into the back or even a liftgate.

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
That is the PCOR flat bed with their modules installed on top, standard stuff for them, all sold on Patriot camper website. these are nice, but $$$ and adds a significant amount of weight. the modules have lift up side opening, and you can get electronics and fridge installed within.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
That is the PCOR flat bed with their modules installed on top, standard stuff for them, all sold on Patriot camper website. these are nice, but $$$ and adds a significant amount of weight. the modules have lift up side opening, and you can get electronics and fridge installed within.
beat me to it!

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
Yes, but if Jeep created a MOPAR part number, you could finance that purchase (potentially) with your new Jeep...I love the tray set up that PCOR and RSI are offering, but they are very pricey for sure.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, but if Jeep created a MOPAR part number, you could finance that purchase (potentially) with your new Jeep...I love the tray set up that PCOR and RSI are offering, but they are very pricey for sure.
And then if they include that in the MSRP, and you finance it from MY credit union, they'll give you up to 125% of the MSRP of the vehicle.......why did 2008 happen again?

But seriously I financed 125% of our new van purchase then used the extra cash to pay off another debt at higher interest rate.

Sponsored

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
looks like a flat bed, or a bare bone jeep gladiator to me, all the rest could be mopar aftermarket option.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
This is what I am most looking forward to! I won't be getting any work done.

Thanks @JAY!!

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
beat me to it!
lol, all about the message not the messenger....still great looking rig, was thinking of this for mine, but would cause me grief when I need a deeper bed

NoBigDeal

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
lol, all about the message not the messenger....still great looking rig, was thinking of this for mine, but would cause me grief when I need a deeper bed
I've been thinking about getting the PCOR tray for when I get a gladiator. I plan on using the removable hinged sides when I need a deeper bed.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.