OP
OP
FLUndertaker

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Can anyone measure the angled down version. I would like to know roughly how many inches from the entry do I have. My wife needs steps but if she can’t step in these, it kinda defeats the purpose.
It’s about a 3.5” drop from straight out and it protrudes enough to easily get a foot on and step up. My wife is 5’4” and can easily use these and the grab bar to get in my JT on 37s.
Sponsored

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone measure the angled down version. I would like to know roughly how many inches from the entry do I have. My wife needs steps but if she can’t step in these, it kinda defeats the purpose.
Jeep Gladiator Rock Hard 4x4 Sliders IMG_0271.JPG
Jeep Gladiator Rock Hard 4x4 Sliders IMG_0272.JPG

I just put them on this weekend. No problems with the body bolts taking it slow with a manual wrench. The hardest thing was trying to put them on the truck laying on my back all buy myself. It was a good upper body workout!

My wife uses them now to get in/out so it's been good. She's about 5'7" and uses the sliders and the grab handle to get in. Her biggest issue is that now when she stands on the slider she has to actually duck her head to get into the truck.

**Edited to add that this is on a stock JTR, no lift and 33s. **

Last edited:

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
Really good pictures. Can someone take similar picture of the angle-up rails? Ready to pull the trigger on the angle-up but want to compare to the angle-down and this is an really good angle to judge.

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
In one of the rok rail threads, someone posted the angled down step surface is about 7.5" down from the door. My angled up are about 4" down from the door.

Sponsored

Higher_Ground

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Looks great!

I did not know these even came with an angled down option. I initially balked thinking they wouldn't be much of a step (looking at the angled up option). My wife is only 5' 1" and my son is all of 39" at the moment - they need ever inch of the drop steps I ended up with!

That being said they look to be worth the extra price. Very solid looking and stylish. Add it to the list of things to do!

MCATDT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
These sliders are rock solid. Perfect step for my family and me. Most sliders/steps in my buddies Jeeps have some flex when you step on them...not these. Heavy Duty is an understatement. I get tons of compliments on them as well. Even non Jeep folks mention how good they look and that they look better than other steps on other Jeeps...they get peoples attention for sure.

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Ordered these a couple weeks ago listed in stock at quadratec. Says ships about 11 to 14 days. Anyone order recently have a longer turn around time?

Thanks

gerky18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Ordered these a couple weeks ago listed in stock at quadratec. Says ships about 11 to 14 days. Anyone order recently have a longer turn around time?

Thanks

I just got mine delivered on Thursday. It took almost 7 weeks to get. I went through quadratec as well. I was willing to wait to save the shipping cost. My advice is to be patient and then add some more patience to that. haha

They are a great product though and worth the wait.

Sponsored

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I just got mine delivered on Thursday. It took almost 7 weeks to get. I went through quadratec as well. I was willing to wait to save the shipping cost. My advice is to be patient and then add some more patience to that. haha

They are a great product though and worth the wait.
hahaha.... Thanks! Just wished they were more upfront about the delivery time. Just to help for planning. Good to know.

gerky18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
hahaha.... Thanks! Just wished they were more upfront about the delivery time. Just to help for planning. Good to know.

Wow. They should definitely not list them as being in stock. Thanks
They list them in stock because it is direct from manufacturer shipping. I agree this is a bad business practice or at least not completely straight forward with the customers. I contacted quadratec about once a week after 4 weeks for updates and each time it was "let me contact the manufacturer" and we will get back to you. They did get back to me usually the next day but the answer seemed to always be the end of the week.