Rock Hard 4x4 Sliders

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
i ordered direct from Rock Hard. They gave me a deal on shipping (last February) and fast delivery to the Fed Ex terminal local to me.
Sponsored

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I just got a message from them. 4 to 5 weeks from order time is the current expectation. Says they're very busy right now.

DaddyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
I just got mine delivered on Thursday. It took almost 7 weeks to get. I went through quadratec as well. I was willing to wait to save the shipping cost. My advice is to be patient and then add some more patience to that. haha

They are a great product though and worth the wait.
I just ordered mine from Quadratech too......same price, but saved the $175 shipping cost from Rock Hard. Haven't received the order conformation yet, and I'm sure they wont be here in 11-14 days as stated......now, I just gotta stay away from other cars in parking lots til they get here !

DaddyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
i ordered direct from Rock Hard. They gave me a deal on shipping (last February) and fast delivery to the Fed Ex terminal local to me.
I was going to order from Rock hard......but the $175 shipping nearly priced them out of it.....so I ordered from Q-tech, and kept the $175 in MY pocket. I'm sure it'll take a bit more time, but $175 is $175

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
These are on my "very short" list, just can't decide on down or up angle. I think the down angled actually looks a bit better to me, but also wondering if anyone has used these as a jacking point? Want to make sure trail jacks can work with this down the line as I get into more serious offroad situations.

Sponsored

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member
I just ordered my angled up ones this morning. On to play the waiting game.

GWillys

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTW
Occupation
Engineer
Ordered mine yesterday...........maybe they'll show up by christmas

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Looks like mine is in town at the shippers. Hopefully, it'll be delivered this week. That being said, they're 10% off now at quadratec. I got mine for 5% off :( hahahaha

Just got the voicemail. They'll be here tomorrow :)

Done! Pain in the A!

20201201_131525.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member
Came in today. By yourself they are a pain to install. I ended up stacking some weights on each side, laid down in the middle like I was doing a bench press and worked them in.

For the body bolts I heated each one up for a few minutes and took my time with a breaker bar. Rotating just a bit every time until they came off. The rear passenger one gave me the biggest fit. With all the snapping it made and taking forever to get off. I ended up just grabbing a rag, wrapping it around the bolt and pulled down using my body weight.
20210113_223950.jpg

20210113_223931.jpg

metalry101

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator, '18 JK Rubicon, '17 Sienna
Occupation
Stay at home dad w/ 2 part time gigs
Anyone installed Rokblokz with these? Any issues if so?
Yes, I have the Original XL Rokblokz and Rock Hard sliders. They don't interfere with each other at all. I got my flairs without the cutout for the factory rails FYI.

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
Yes, I have the Original XL Rokblokz and Rock Hard sliders. They don't interfere with each other at all. I got my flairs without the cutout for the factory rails FYI.
Thanks for the reply, but I ended up finding that out for myself already :). But now it's here for the next person that needs to know, buy without the cutout.

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
Thanks for the reply, but I ended up finding that out for myself already :). But now it's here for the next person that needs to know, buy without the cutout.
Sweet, installed my angled-up Rock Hards a few weeks ago and about to pull the trigger on the RokBlokz, saved me some hassle, thanks.
Sponsored