COVID VACCINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
So who was able to get, or schedule, a Covid Vaccine. Very hard to get an appointment in PA. I finally was able to book an appointment for Feb 9, but it was harder than finding toilet paper or hand sanitize when the virus first hit.

Cannot believe the roll out is not faster but hope those who want a vaccine can get one
Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
First responders, healthcare workers, and people over 75 are the only ones getting them so far where I live.

LowerSlower

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th JT
Got my first shot a couple of weeks ago, (first responder) but now they are saying the second shot is going to be delayed.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I had access and passed on it. Without getting political:

-it is actually not a vaccine. Its a chemotherapy developed for cancer that only targets alleviation of symptoms

-it does NOT reduce risk of infection or transmission.

both of those are documented throughout the filings of both moderna and pfizer. I instead take a cell wall inhibitor to prevent viral infection(of all types). Alternatively, i briefed a doc and a pharmacist on a clinical trial result of a drug called Ivermectin; and they agreed with the findings and prescribed it to themselves and to my woman.

if you dont want to get it or spread it, talk to your doc about ivermectin. The “vaccine“ just alleviates symptoms from the data ive seen

stay well.

Last edited:

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
I'm law enforcement and over 50, state site in NC says I can't get first shot until tier 3, they are in tier 1 right now. I'm actually wanting to wait until the one shot does gets approved. I've been working every day since this China virus started so I guess another few months isn't going to be a big deal.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I had access and passed on it. Without getting political:

-it is actually not a vaccine. Its a chemotherapy developed for cancer that only targets alleviation of symptoms

-it does NOT reduce risk of infection or transmission.

both of those are documented throughout the filings of both moderna and pfizer. I instead take a cell wall inhibitor instead to prevent viral infection(of all types). Alternatively, i briefed a doc and a pharmacist on a clinical trial result of a drug called Ivermectin; and they agreed with the findings and prescribed it to themselves and to my woman.

if you dont want to get it or spread it, talk to your doc about ivermectin. The “vaccine“ just alleviates symptoms from the data ive seen

stay well.
??? Conspiracy theory much?

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
??? Conspiracy theory much?
no. I just have a genius level IQ, pay attention to the things people say(or dont say), do a lot of reading of medical and legal filings that our general populous doesnt have the attention span for, and research THE. SHIT. out of things before i put them in my body.

start with this:

ask yourself why you still have to wear a mask after you get the vaccine; then

go here:

and here

thatll get you started and thats all the spoon feeding i will do. By all means; do what you and your doctor think is best....all im saying is dont be afraid to ask a few questions along the way.

Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
no. I just have a genius level IQ, pay attention to the things people say(or dont say), do a lot of reading of medical and legal filings that our general populous doesnt have the attention span for, and research THE. SHIT. out of things before i put them in my body.

start with this:

ask yourself why you still have to wear a mask after you get the vaccine; then

go here:

and here

thatll get you started and thats ill the spoon feeding i will do.
We have to keep wearing the masks because we are ugly. Duh...

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZTMAN

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
I'm law enforcement and over 50, state site in NC says I can't get first shot until tier 3, they are in tier 1 right now. I'm actually wanting to wait until the one shot does gets approved. I've been working every day since this China virus started so I guess another few months isn't going to be a big deal.
My daughter lives in NC. She has lupus, and under your guidelines she is in tier 4. In Pa, she would be in tier 1. I have Type 2 diabetes, which is why I qualified for tier 1. If I did not have diabetes, I would not be in a rush to get the vaccine.
Stay safe

TravisK13

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT maxtow, JL sport unlimited
Occupation
N/A
The vaccine is supposed to keep you from getting symptoms but in about 70 percent of people they will still carry the virus and transmit it. Not a theory. Search Israel study on vaccine. So far they have vaccinated more people than anyone. It’s a known fact how it works. Thats why they still need to wear a mask until everyone gets it.
How else would it work if you think about it. It makes it so your body recognizes the virus and already has memory immune cells ready to fight it. But youcan still carry it and transmit it but they think the viral load will be much lower.

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
My daughter lives in NC. She has lupus, and under your guidelines she is in tier 4. In Pa, she would be in tier 1. I have Type 2 diabetes, which is why I qualified for tier 1. If I did not have diabetes, I would not be in a rush to get the vaccine.
Stay safe

Yeah, dem governor in NC so priorities are mucked up. Hopefully she can find a provider that would bump her up in the line. What part of NC is she in. I'm in the Piedmont.
Thanks, I'm always trying.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.