Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I really like the rugged ridge tube doors on my JK. Will probably go with them this coming spring / summer on my JT
They were solid and did not rattle at all. Adjustment was easy
Jeep Gladiator Tube Doors JK rugged Ridge tube doors
Sponsored

NY_Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubi Red
Hi all. New Gladiator owner. First Jeep since a CJ7 in college in the 1980s. Loving it.

I would love to get some simple, not crazy expensive tube doors, but I need full coverage in the rear seats to keep my dog in check (i.e., in the vehicle). I am looking for a tube door of any kind that full has full coverage in the rear doors -- happy to do my own hack to attach some strapping or netting. The only tube doors I can find that have an upper structure are the FabFours, but those are silly money for my purpose (i.e., this will probably happen 15-20 times per year in the chilly northeast). Any thoughts of other full tube doors or any modifications by forum members of other half door options to seal in a leaping Shiba Inu at 70 MPH? Thanks in advance!

sandifer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (Mojave)
Occupation
retired from IT business
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all. New Gladiator owner. First Jeep since a CJ7 in college in the 1980s. Loving it.

I would love to get some simple, not crazy expensive tube doors, but I need full coverage in the rear seats to keep my dog in check (i.e., in the vehicle). I am looking for a tube door of any kind that full has full coverage in the rear doors -- happy to do my own hack to attach some strapping or netting. The only tube doors I can find that have an upper structure are the FabFours, but those are silly money for my purpose (i.e., this will probably happen 15-20 times per year in the chilly northeast). Any thoughts of other full tube doors or any modifications by forum members of other half door options to seal in a leaping Shiba Inu at 70 MPH? Thanks in advance!
Warn Elite tube doors.

Gladiator-19.JPG

Gladiator-20.JPG

JeepRitz

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Learherneck
I want them as well, but local laws say that I cannot "modify" my doors, if they are factory installed doors, they must remain on the vehicle, bummer:punch:

Jeep sells the tube doors from the factory.

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
I'm in a similiar boat... 3 kids; 12, 8, and 6. My wife said no taking the rear doors off until we have tube/half doors for the rear. I don't plan on getting anything for the front.

Sponsored

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Are there any 500$ish options that’s are just tube doors instead of the stupid design flag or star ones? Only ones decent ones on Amazon are the net ones IMO

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Are there any 500$ish options that’s are just tube doors instead of the stupid design flag or star ones? Only ones decent ones on Amazon are the net ones IMO
i ended up with the eag star pattern ones. I wanted regular tube style but decided the panel for the star would make the wife a little more secure feeling. Got them in today and they feel solid. Just need a warmer day to throw em on.

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
i ended up with the eag star pattern ones. I wanted regular tube style but decided the panel for the star would make the wife a little more secure feeling. Got them in today and they feel solid. Just need a warmer day to throw em on.
i feel ya brotha ....not many options iv found at the price ....please show us a pic when you can

VI JEEP

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland edition, 1990 Porsche 911 Carerra 4, 2x2014 HondaCRF230F
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I want them as well, but local laws say that I cannot "modify" my doors, if they are factory installed doors, they must remain on the vehicle, bummer:punch:
Didn't know that, is that an ICBC regulation or BC traffic law. I knew side mirrors were mandatory but thought doors off or half doors were legal?

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Didn't know that, is that an ICBC regulation or BC traffic law. I knew side mirrors were mandatory but thought doors off or half doors were legal?
There were older wranglers that had factory installed half doors and those are legal, but anything that is installed afterwards (tube doors, etc.) are a no go according to traffic laws. This may or may not be enforced by local RCMP detachments. It probably depends on the individual officer, but the one I talked to said that he would definitely not fine someone if they had tube doors with mirrors or no doors if they had mirrors, but could not say the same for other officers

Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
i feel ya brotha ....not many options iv found at the price ....please show us a pic when you can
threw the front doors on today. Pretty dang impressed with the quality of the eag doors. No rattle after I adjusted them a little.

B6F8D300-DADB-489A-944E-A895BAD5337D.jpeg

MCATDT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Went with the Rugged Ridge. I have been going back and forth between these and the Mopars. My buddy has the Rugged's on his JL and I borrowed his to try out on my JT(pictured below). These things are solid. Quadratec has a special on the fronts right now so I couldn't justify the additional $400 between these and the Mopars. Ordered mine yesterday should be here this week.
Jeep Gladiator Tube Doors IMG_9412

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Got my Warn tube doors installed the other day. Instructions are crap, but quality is good. They are beefy and I love that they have an integrated armrest in the front doors. Also, being able to use full TJ mirrors is a huge bonus to me. No more rattling hinge mirrors or tiny round mirrors. These things don't move no matter what speed you're going.

Jeep Gladiator Tube Doors IMG_2756

Jeep Gladiator Tube Doors IMG_2765

Jeep Gladiator Tube Doors IMG_2766

mellendic

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Security Researcher
Hi @khurram51280
We offer Element Doors which have an available upper and a soon-coming enclosure panel, making it a pretty versatile tube door with a great latch and great finish. Let me know if you have any questions!
Jeep Gladiator Tube Doors IMG_2766

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
I have mine and can attest they don't rattle and are tight fitting. and they look great

IMG_0456.JPEG

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
I figured I bring this one back instead of started my own......looking for the best price/quality compromise tube doors how’s the EAG and ones $500 and under? I know the warn and mopars are wayyyy more money
I liked my Warn doors and when I bought them, they were the cheapest set. I sold and replaced with Bestop fabric doors because I wanted the added weather protection and stowability in the bed for long trips.
Sponsored