Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Deleted member 30519

Installed the Pedal Commander. Some guys on the forum are saying MT guys won't benefit off this but they are wrong! This thing is unbelievable.

Deleted member 30519

@Gladiator847

Well, reality is you are seeing little compared to a guy/gal with the 8 speed automatic... Some manual guys... obviously, not you, would say it is not worth the $...

Yes, YOU, a manual owner will feel a tad bit of difference in comparison to an auto owner who sees LOTS of difference.

I tested a few throttle controllers and the Pedal Commander was/is my favorite.. The Blutooth with app is slick..

Anyway, enjoy it... remember to never change modes while actively working the gas pedal.
Keep foot off gas, change modes and then proceed.

If you change modes while actively using the gas pedal, there is a big risk the the JT, will go into limp mode and a code will be thrown.
I couldn't figure out how to do eco mode. It wasn't letting me choose it when pushing the button. I read on a jk forum that eco +3 was sorta like stock at acceleration but gave you a little extra throttle response going up hills.

Deleted member 30519

@Gladiator847

Have tested with all settings and on JT's and J's, auto and manuals... Eco mode with all thottle controller brands, sucks or is a no go like you saw..

Most guys/gals after they stop fooling/playing with the their new toy, will end up really liking and sticking with (CITY, no minus or plus)

Some of the younger guys will set a tad more aggressively but for most CITY, no minus or plus, is the go to mode lets say...
Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna try that out tomorrow.

Sponsored

77badriand

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep JK
Installed the Pedal Commander. Some guys on the forum are saying MT guys won't benefit off this but they are wrong! This thing is unbelievable.
I bought one when I first bought gladiator. Wouldn’t do without it. Run mine in city 3 daily driving and sport 3 when feeling sporty or pulling trailer world of diff.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Since the pedal commander has come up... I still have the AFE sprint booster (similar to the pedal commander) for sale if anyone is interested

Sponsored

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
First mod(ish) on my new gladi, installed BlackVue dash cam front and rear, picture quality so far is good, got park mode set for tonight see how it goes over the next few days.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Added some factory running boards, window tint and replaced the trail rated badge with a black one.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20210403_184516004
Tint looks good. did you do it yourself?