Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I found the Vgate Bluetooth device for $30 on Amazon and the app is free on ios? What am I missing? How was yours $90?
You got to get the security bypass cable and purchase the license agreement
Sponsored

Oatmeal2133

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram
Occupation
RN
None that I have found. Recalibrated for 285/75 17s, shift points changed fine, MPG's, etc. I would buy another without hesitation.

I know this is old but I put on 285/75/17 NITTO ridge grapplers tires on and just ordered the jscan because my speedo is +2 to 5 and I think the shift points are off. My mpg is 16 on highway.

What tires measurement did you use for your calibration? I've read that just putting in the actual measurement isn't the way it goes that it will be a little less.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I know this is old but I put on 285/75/17 NITTO ridge grapplers tires on and just ordered the jscan because my speedo is +2 to 5 and I think the shift points are off. My mpg is 16 on highway.

What tires measurement did you use for your calibration? I've read that just putting in the actual measurement isn't the way it goes that it will be a little less.
Measure what they actually measure mounted and then input that into the Jscan, that should get it pretty close.
Sponsored