Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Thank you all for your group buy orders! We will provide updates and more resources (including video and install information) as available, and as always -- please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

The limit was already reached for the group buy discount, but we are still accepting pre-orders. You can also use the evergreen forum code forum10 for 10% off any purchase on OracleLights.com! Please reach out if you need any assistance.

-Rachel
Sponsored

Phil Raptor

First Name
PHIL
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeep-camp-system.com
Vehicle(s)
JKU Gazell kit, JLU, GLADIATOR JT RUBICON
Occupation
Expert and builder

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I'm also interested in a set of the Factory Leds if anyone is removing theirs.

Phil Raptor

First Name
PHIL
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeep-camp-system.com
Vehicle(s)
JKU Gazell kit, JLU, GLADIATOR JT RUBICON
Occupation
Expert and builder
I'm also interested in a set of the Factory Leds if anyone is removing theirs.
I have mine ! I imported my JT from Canada and I was obliged to bring it to the European standard. My US Led tailights are new.

pacificoflyr

First Name
Tank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Any idea if they are DOT approved? Unfortunately with the safety checks out here depending on the inspector we can get hosed.

Sponsored

Sower3213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxxx
Buyer Beware purchasing from Oracle! I purchased a set of LED tail/turn signal lights from them, $10 each and $9 shipping. OK. Arrived nicely packaged looked like a good product but after installing the computer was throwing codes saying there were no turn signals and the turn signals were blinking really fast, like they do when the turn signal is out. I contacted Oracle via e-mail and when I didnt hear back via CHAT. I was told well you need another part that splices into your Jeep wiring to make it work! Not a chance! Give me a refund, right? Well if you tell them you had them installed they wonā€™t give you a refund..... how are you suppose to check if they work if you donā€™t install them???? Anyway, I played the game and said I hadnā€™t installed them and they changed me another $10 service fee and I may get 50% of my purchase price! This for me is one of those crappy businesses to avoid and itā€™s why I normally stick with Great Business models like Amazon!!!!! Lesson learned, again........ Boy I feel better, šŸ˜Š!

trevorjesus

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
Buyer Beware purchasing from Oracle! I purchased a set of LED tail/turn signal lights from them, $10 each and $9 shipping. OK. Arrived nicely packaged looked like a good product but after installing the computer was throwing codes saying there were no turn signals and the turn signals were blinking really fast, like they do when the turn signal is out. I contacted Oracle via e-mail and when I didnt hear back via CHAT. I was told well you need another part that splices into your Jeep wiring to make it work! Not a chance! Give me a refund, right? Well if you tell them you had them installed they wonā€™t give you a refund..... how are you suppose to check if they work if you donā€™t install them???? Anyway, I played the game and said I hadnā€™t installed them and they changed me another $10 service fee and I may get 50% of my purchase price! This for me is one of those crappy businesses to avoid and itā€™s why I normally stick with Great Business models like Amazon!!!!! Lesson learned, again........ Boy I feel better, šŸ˜Š!
Let me guess, you have a Sport model with no LEDs and didn't read that you need the adapter or a tuner to trick the computer in to knowing you have LEDs now. This isn't buyer beware, this is poor installation.

Last edited:

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
Let me guess, you have a Sport model with no LEDs and didn't read that you need the adapter or a tuner to truck the computer in to knowing you have LEDs now. This isn't buyer beware, this is poor installation.
What he said. It literally tells you in the item description that you will get a warning without the adapter.

Sower3213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxxx
HA! I did miss that, and I wouldnā€™t have bought it if I had seen it I guess knowing it required me to splice into my wiring..... After market stuff. Amazon would have been free shipping and 100% return$.... just sayin....

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
HA! I did miss that, and I wouldnā€™t have bought it if I had seen it I guess knowing it required me to splice into my wiring..... After market stuff. Amazon would have been free shipping and 100% return$.... just sayin....
Post them for sale here, they wonā€™t last long.

Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
May also want to post a disclaimer since you mean mouthed Oracle, due to no fault of their own.
Just sayinā€™.

Sower3213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxxx
I never said it was a bad product, I said it didnā€™t work as purchased and that I didn't like their business model.... and I still donā€™t. But I wasnā€™t trying to steal the thread topic, sorry to stir the pot - thereā€™s my disclaimer.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
I really don't know anything about them but I suspect Oracle isn't as big as Amazon. Free shipping and returns is paid for it's just split between a billion people and items at Amazon. Oracle might not be able to or want to charge everyone else for your mistake.

If you had opened the lights and seen wear on them from a previous install and return you'd probably be even less happy with them.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Hello Bill, we highly value customer feedback so I am glad that you feel better after sharing your thoughts. As other forum members have pointed out, this information is conspicuously listed on the product page for interested customers to check against their individual needs. We always recommend reading through those resources to ensure you are set up for a seamless installation of your new products on your own vehicle. Our team is always happy to answer any questions you may have prior to purchasing via email, phone, or site chat.

It is very unfortunate that you chose to say that they had not been installed when they, in fact, had been. However, all returns are inspected upon arrival, and evidence of installation will result in denial of the return. This is to protect our customers and dealers from unknowingly receiving a used product due to a return made under false pretenses.

To speak to the fee, this is the return shipping fee deducted from the refund. These policies are also listed on our site for reference. If Amazon offers you a better experience, you are of course welcome to choose that shopping method next time. We are a small business and cannot necessarily match the policies of a multi-billion-dollar company.

We strive to offer fair, reasonable policies with personalized, expert support so I am sorry that you were not aware of these things and are unhappy about this experience. Please feel free to contact us at any time with further questions about your return or any other aspect of your experience!

All -- we thank you for your support and we are happy to address any individual questions via DM to keep this thread about our awesome new taillights moving forward!

***To be clear, this customer did not order the JT taillights, but rear bulbs.

-Rachel

Last edited:

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
I never said it was a bad product, I said it didnā€™t work as purchased and that I didn't like their business model.... and I still donā€™t. But I wasnā€™t trying to steal the thread topic, sorry to stir the pot - thereā€™s my disclaimer.
You want them to pay for you not doing your homework on the product you purchased and not reading the return policy....
Sponsored