Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
WTH I guess they really are just skipping May? 🤨
Will the June guide begin the 2022 model changes or is that July?
Yeah IDK. 2021 changeover last year was July 1 I think. I am starting to wonder if they will wait until then for a new guide too.

I've seen a few people mention price increases on the configurator - anybody know if these match the latest order guide? Are they just leaving the options as-is and updating the price? I also saw where @NinaFox317 was told the 80th Anniversary edition is no longer being produced. Lots of questions.
Sponsored

NinaFox317

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Max Tow
Occupation
Business Consultant
I was just informed that you can no longer order the Freedom Edition either. Willys is still available so it must be carrying over to 2022. Jeep has really thrown a wrench in my plans!

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Yeah the not knowing their plans or price changes is rough. I wish this chip shortage would get worked out. I have been aiming to order around this specific point in time for a few years now and it kinda sucks to have it be such bad timing.

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Yes
I’m guessing there is no May price guide at this point.

Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Oh Man at this point might as well just wait for the 2022's. Will get screwed out of Gecko it seems.
This will be the 2nd color they screw me out of so I'm hoping not. Otherwise I guess I'll start looking at Raptors, broncos, the santa cruz or something else I'm likely not to give two shits about.

PancakeCritter

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Occupation
Engineer
This will be the 2nd color they screw me out of so I'm hoping not. Otherwise I guess I'll start looking at Raptors, broncos, the santa cruz or something else I'm likely not to give two shits about.
I haven’t been following the gladiator very long. Were these colors announced at some point?

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
I haven’t been following the gladiator very long. Were these colors announced at some point?
Not sure where everyone got the idea Gecko was confirmed/next (@Sublime ?), but if they think it I'll trust them. It's not important enough to me to vet it.

The only color I know for certain that has been confirmed as coming is Earl, featured on a concept that was supposed to be at the EJS in 2020. At the time, FCA I think said it was a 2021 color, but who knows at this point.

I happen to think they have a gap in the palette most recently filled by Gobi, which is some kind of earthy/deserty tone. There has been a color (or 2 or 3) from that family offered on the JK and now JT platform continuously from 2013 or so on up until Gobi was discontinued. I'm waiting patiently, but this year is getting weird.

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes
In the NACHO Gladiator club thread, @TheSolarWizard said;

Bye bye nacho. If you’ve ordered and you have a vin, you’re good.
If you waited there’s a chance neon green is gonna show but not likely till 2022 MY

A9065C53-50DA-4F28-8574-2622F83DDDD4.png
This was after also predicting the exact closing date for orders of Nacho via a source within FCA.

Putting all that together, my money is on Gecko not arriving until the 2022 MY.

Sponsored

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Which is what, a few weeks away?

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes
True, I guess I'm saying that I wouldn't expect it in the June guide... I guess asuming there is even a June guide, lol.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Not sure where everyone got the idea Gecko was confirmed/next (@Sublime ?), but if they think it I'll trust them. It's not important enough to me to vet it.
Gecko is the last remaining color that jeep announced for 2021 in one of the original releases and is/was in the 2021 fleet guide. I think that's where the primary consensus came from.

PancakeCritter

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Occupation
Engineer

The only color I know for certain that has been confirmed as coming is Earl, featured on a concept that was supposed to be at the EJS in 2020. At the time, FCA I think said it was a 2021 color, but who knows at this point.

I happen to think they have a gap in the palette most recently filled by Gobi, which is some kind of earthy/deserty tone. There has been a color (or 2 or 3) from that family offered on the JK and now JT platform continuously from 2013 or so on up until Gobi was discontinued. I'm waiting patiently, but this year is getting weird.
I waited to buy a 2021, and Gator was discontinued. Still really bummed out about that. Settled for Sarge Green.

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S