Sponsored

NEW: Rear Bumper Reverse LED Lights for Jeep Gladiator

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
Hope these fit a 2022 as I may have my gladiator traded before these lights arrive.
Sponsored

jpfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Sport S
Any ETA update on these? Thanks!

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Don't blame the manufacturer for a delay caused by the same shortage that caused Ford to cut staff hours and close down FIVE plants, and GM to close at least TWO if not more.
Can't blame Lowe's for the shortage of plywood. They only sell the stuff.
Canceling orders only hurts the future of other products - punishing a manufacture for something totally out of their control, they can't get a part they need.

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
I like to have the plug and play harness, if it were available separately.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I like to have the plug and play harness, if it were available separately.
I ordered the lights and the harness. The harness was an option, otherwise you would tap into the tail light backup light wires at the tail light.
I don't have the aux switches otherwise I'd not mind being able to control them with a switch as well because sometimes when backing up and hooking up in the dark - you need the truck in park and need light to deal with other stuff back there.

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
I ordered the lights and the harness. The harness was an option, otherwise you would tap into the tail light backup light wires at the tail light.
I don't have the aux switches otherwise I'd not mind being able to control them with a switch as well because sometimes when backing up and hooking up in the dark - you need the truck in park and need light to deal with other stuff back there.
I agree but I don't have the aux switches either, and I'm hesitant to put them in. I bought a replacement bumper with holes for 2-1/2" cubes and that harness would make it easy, especially because it has a resistor network to prevent computer code alerts. I wrote them to get a quote on a pair of cube lights w/PnP, we'll see if they can make it happen.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Thank you all for your patience and understanding!

We know how frustrating a wait can be and understand that you are likely seeing this with your orders from a variety of other companies -- big and small. It is an unfortunate situation for companies and their customers alike.

However, we are very eager to make that wait as short as possible within the global constraints we are under. We are motivated to get your order to you as soon as possible and to take the necessary steps to ensure you receive a high-quality product.

Due to the global shortages and shipping delays, we have decided to conduct additional Quality Control checks on these modules in order to ensure that you receive only the best quality product. Our updated estimate is 15-20 days for this additional QC. We apologize for this added delay and are working as quickly as possible for you.

Our team is standing by to answer any questions that you may have regarding this update. Please feel free to PM us here or to reach out to our office team if you need further assistance.

-Rachel

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Rachel,

Thanks for the update - while it's sad to not have the lights sooner, it's good to know that you're checking and double-checking before you send them out. That's much better than some companies who rely on the first batch of users to be their beta testers!

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So what’s the new ETA?

Sponsored

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
So what’s the new ETA?
Way I read it is 20 days from Oracle notice today. June 28th hopefully. I would think with this information they will be shipping product by the end of the month.

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Way I read it is 20 days from Oracle notice today. June 28th hopefully. I would think with this information they will be shipping product by the end of the month.
Not sure I have a warm and fuzzy feeling if the vendor is worried about product quality because of global shortages. Do they not know what the are buying by now?

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure I have a warm and fuzzy feeling if the vendor is worried about product quality because of global shortages. Do they not know what the are buying by now?
‘Supply chain is so jacked up these days, it can be difficult for folks not in manufacturing to grasp the number of dependencies and how they stack up so quickly for even simple products. While the vendor generally knows what they are buying, the details of the internals can vary. Ensuring all substitutions perform as desired is needed. Personally, I want a quality product. If that means a bit of delay for validation, so be it. I get beat to death at work on delivery dates by people with zero skills in getting any of the work done. Their sole reason for being is to “want it now”. This is a reputable vendor. They will deliver.

My father was right. “Do it right the first time you don’t have to Jack with it again. If you don’t have the time to get it right, you won’t have the time to do it twice.” This taught me patience and a sense of pride to get things right.

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I hear you. I never get warm and fuzzy when months have passed.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I have seen it happen with a kickstarter type order I am on for something else. They have also had quality issues pop up in addition to their delays. While it sucks we will be getting these over two months after the initial date glad to see they are taking their time with these
Sponsored