First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Occupation
Engineer
Just placed my order on a Sarge Green Mojave. Really hoping its in before Independence Day
5/20: Ordered
5/23: D1 status and VIN
5/27: Trim status
5/28: Inspection status and Build Sheet

I’m expecting this to ship next week at this point.
Sponsored

IamPro2A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, '07 Ram, '16 JK, '21 Sport S Max Tow
So, talked to my salesman today. Figured if it shipped on the 13th, it's probably time to start going over the financing so once it's ready, I can get in and go. He said wait a few more weeks because the Jeep won't be in until the end of June. That didn't seem right, if was ready to ship on May 13th, but what do I know? So I checked with Jeep chat, and they told me it had already shipped, and the ETA to the dealer is 05/27/2021 - 06/10/2021. Mind you, when I ordered it on May 7th, the salesman told me special orders were running 3-4 months, at least. I chalked that up to him hoping to sell me one of the $$$ High Altitudes, which were the only Gladiators he had left on the lot.
Guess what? Salesman called this afternoon the say my Gladiator is ready. 3 weeks to the day since ordering. Now I have to wait a few days for my Tread Lightly discount. :(

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland
Hello Everyone:
I'm new but not if that makes sense. I was a member of the Wrangler Forum. Last year I traded my Tundra in for a JL Wrangler Sahara in Snazz (custom built too) and thought I wouldn't miss having a truck to get stuff. I was wrong. I have a pellet stove and actually had to pay to have someone deliver pellets this year. So in January I traded my Wrangler in on a Toyota Tacoma (which I was driving Toyotas for years so it was familiar to me). Well, although I liked the truck I also liked the Jeep. I also found out the hard way that the Tacomas don't drive as nice and smooth as the Tundras. So I went to the Jeep dealer the other day and found a loaded Gladiator in Snazz (which was the same color I had before - I also really liked the blue too) . I was really interested but I had become accustomed to the BSM but this didn't have the Safety Group option. Well long story short the placed an order for a loaded Gladiator in blue. I've been through the order/build process before so here we go again. I barely had to pay any cash because the Tacoma only has like 2500 miles on it and they're worth a fortune so it was easy to make a deal. No VIN/VON yet but probably because of the holiday.

Anyway thanks for reading guys - I believe now I have the Jeep I liked but a truck to get stuff with and I look forward to driving my Jeep again.

Joe

Rickv100De

First Name
1967 Land Rover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Could not find any local dealers willing to discuss discounts so I ordered from Travis at Tri-City. Firecracker Red Gladiator.

Pookie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Sting Grey Sport S - I placed my order on 5/26/21. My dealer texted me my VIN this morning 6/1/21.

Sponsored

bac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Could not find any local dealers willing to discuss discounts so I ordered from Travis at Tri-City. Firecracker Red Gladiator.
Have you gotten a VIN yet? I ordered from TriCity on 5/27, immediately got a VON but no VIN yet. I was told to expect 8-10 weeks.

Sponsored

GCoop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave ( ̶O̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶)
Have you gotten a VIN yet? I ordered from TriCity on 5/27, immediately got a VON but no VIN yet. I was told to expect 8-10 weeks.
Travis told me 8-10 as well. My Mojave ordered on 4/20 is due to arrive there any day now. You probably already have a VIN. You can either send Travis an email or talk to the Jeep Chat folks and give them your VON. They will be able to look it up as well as give you a current status.

Oh and if you haven't already check out the sticky posts in this section. There is A LOT of great and useful information about the order process.

Rickv100De

First Name
1967 Land Rover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Travis just told me that the Jeep would be built the week of 6/19. If it takes 8-10 weeks does that mean you have a Model Year 2021 or Model Year 2022?

Rick

Chanman75

First Name
Chandler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two F-150s
Occupation
Landscaper and grass cutter
Got a call from my local dealer today asking me about my upcoming gladiator purchase. Told me ordering is still available. Will it be switched over for 2022 or will I not be able to order this year?

Zsblack

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Ecodiesel
Occupation
Military
Hey everyone! Ordered my JT on Monday (06/07). How are you keeping up with the order status?
Sponsored