Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
SysAdmin
That's fast!
I placed my order on 5/10.
My dealer told me to plan on 4-6 weeks. I talked to him yesterday and he told me to still plan on the 4-6.
Maybe I'll get lucky....
My dealer quoted me 6-8 weeks. I think they just have to be conservative about it up front because some components seem to really delay the process, But now it seems to be the diesel (maybe not anymore?), MT, and spray-in bedliner that are causing delays, and I didn't get any of those.
Sponsored

Jas504

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
My dealer quoted me 6-8 weeks. I think they just have to be conservative about it up front because some components seem to really delay the process, But now it seems to be the diesel (maybe not anymore?), MT, and spray-in bedliner that are causing delays, and I didn't get any of those.
I'm getting the spray in bedliner.
Uuuuggg. Hope that doesn't slow mine down too bad.

Unkle Luk

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD; 2013 JKR
Occupation
Construction Engineer
I don't think the Diesel is a problem currently, In another thread a guy ordered his 5/6 and its already built. I ordered my Diesel on the same day and its still in "all parts have been received and awaiting to schedule the build" status, been that way all week.

Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I don't think the Diesel is a problem currently, In another thread a guy ordered his 5/6 and its already built. I ordered my Diesel on the same day and its still in "all parts have been received and awaiting to schedule the build" status, been that way all week.
My order is an Overland diesel. Order placed 5-4 and still no ETA as of today. Tracker on the other thread shows nothing. I'm hoping next week is it....or else I'll start getting worried.

Unkle Luk

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD; 2013 JKR
Occupation
Construction Engineer
My order is an Overland diesel. Order placed 5-4 and still no ETA as of today. Tracker on the other thread shows nothing. I'm hoping next week is it....or else I'll start getting worried.
I am with you there… if they build it next week its still ahead of my expectations but when I see a similar truck ordered on the same day already delivered, it makes me nervous….

Sponsored

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
9 vehicles
Occupation
Union Clerical
Just ordered an Overland on 5/10 here in Massachusetts USA. Haven't heard anything yet.......

PancakeCritter

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Occupation
Engineer
I wouldn't get the hopes up. I ordered mine 5/8 received VIN 5/10 and D status..Jeep Chat says no ETA or scheduled build..just all parts in ..UGH
Well for what its worth, the Jeep chat rep confirmed the plant has no delays due to the chip shortage. They also told me 8-9 weeks...hopefully they over deliver on that.

IamPro2A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, '07 Ram, '16 JK, '21 Sport S Max Tow
OMG! Can it really be done already? Almost hope it's a slow ride, because I don't hit the 30 day mark on the TL membership for another 2 weeks.

1621008734171.png
So, talked to my salesman today. Figured if it shipped on the 13th, it's probably time to start going over the financing so once it's ready, I can get in and go. He said wait a few more weeks because the Jeep won't be in until the end of June. That didn't seem right, if was ready to ship on May 13th, but what do I know? So I checked with Jeep chat, and they told me it had already shipped, and the ETA to the dealer is 05/27/2021 - 06/10/2021. Mind you, when I ordered it on May 7th, the salesman told me special orders were running 3-4 months, at least. I chalked that up to him hoping to sell me one of the $$$ High Altitudes, which were the only Gladiators he had left on the lot.
Sponsored