21 Gladiator Mojave, 23 GCL, 15 Cherokee TH
Occupation
Construction
Ordered 5/5
Received VON 5/6
VIN 5/8
Paint status. 5/12
Today's (5/13) Update:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Any guesses on when this bad boy might ship? Seems like it is moving fast!!
I have been in the "Quality Inspections" status since last Thursday? Is this common? Hopefully its a placeholder status and not that they are working through a bunch of issues.......

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave 06 Mini Cooper S
Well that was fast. Ordered Saturday and they’ve already given me a VIN and parts gathered.

Birddog1148

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 86 CJ7, 2010 Ranger 4x4, 95 F150 (2) etc
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! PXL_20210517_225058483

Jeep Chat said I have been in paint for 2 days could not see it when I drove past today. Did get my BAC X4S today.

Mrbizkitt

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU
Occupation
HVAC
OMG! Can it really be done already? Almost hope it's a slow ride, because I don't hit the 30 day mark on the TL membership for another 2 weeks.

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! PXL_20210517_225058483
Where do you find this information from?

Sponsored

McCLoude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2019 WK2 TH
Crazy fast. My build sheet just popped up. I have to wait till the 30th for my tread lightly too. I obviously didn't expect it to move so fast. I won't be able to get it till at least June first. Plus it is at gupton so I will have to get a flight and take time off work. The struggle is real. lol
My build sheet just popped today. So who knows. Ordered on May 6.

IamPro2A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, '07 Ram, '16 JK, '21 Sport S Max Tow
So, even though I already ordered, I was playing around with the build option today (it was the easiest way to get the tire size for some gearing calculations) and I noticed that the price has gone up since I ordered. Also the incentive amount has gone down. I know the incentive amount is tied to the date I take delivery. What about the actual purchase price? It was already built at the original price, just waiting for delivery.

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
So, even though I already ordered, I was playing around with the build option today (it was the easiest way to get the tire size for some gearing calculations) and I noticed that the price has gone up since I ordered. Also the incentive amount has gone down. I know the incentive amount is tied to the date I take delivery. What about the actual purchase price? It was already built at the original price, just waiting for delivery.
Same here, they had an MSRP increase on 4/1 and I signed a order 3/31. Interested to see what the price is when I pick it up, hopefully next week.

Sponsored

Birddog1148

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 86 CJ7, 2010 Ranger 4x4, 95 F150 (2) etc
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Did it, Pulled the trigger, order in and deposit down on a Sarge Green, Tan interior Sport S Max Tow with popular equipment pkg and slush mats. Ken Ganley in Norwalk Ohio, about an hr east of the plant. And the switch pkg
Dealer text me and said it came off the truck today! 11 days after ordered.
Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! IMG_20210519_152601

Last edited:

AKID_RBM

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave, 23 GCL, 15 Cherokee TH
Occupation
Construction
Ordered 5/5
Received VON 5/6
VIN 5/8
Paint status. 5/12
Today's (5/13) Update:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
5/20 Update
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Any guesses on how long this might take?

Jas504

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Hey! I got the same good news today! 19 days for me from order to delivery in Austin.
That's fast!
I placed my order on 5/10.
My dealer told me to plan on 4-6 weeks. I talked to him yesterday and he told me to still plan on the 4-6.
Maybe I'll get lucky....

PancakeCritter

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Occupation
Engineer
That's fast!
I placed my order on 5/10.
My dealer told me to plan on 4-6 weeks. I talked to him yesterday and he told me to still plan on the 4-6.
Maybe I'll get lucky....
I'm about to place an order today. My dealer also quoted 30-45 days.
Sponsored