Sponsored

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Thank you, 🤠👍🏻 I think it turned out well. The colors are real close to the Jeep Badge so I figured it would probably look nice. 👋🏻
What did your local sign/tint shop charge to do the install..
Sponsored

Deleted member 28696

What did your local sign/tint shop charge to do the install..
It was $175.00 they replied the same day. I had another quote of $100.00 a couple of days later but I had already made the appointment. I felt $175.00 was worth it, they did a nice job.

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
It was $175.00 they replied the same day. I had another quote of $100.00 a couple of days later but I had already made the appointment. I felt $175.00 was worth it, they did a nice job.
Yea I think it is a good price, seeing as if I was to do it, for sure they would be not level for sure.. thanks for the info, just waiting to confirm he ships to Canada and then I will pull the trigger

Vtac2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT rubicon , 18 GC Trackhawk
Yea I think it is a good price, seeing as if I was to do it, for sure they would be not level for sure.. thanks for the info, just waiting to confirm he ships to Canada and then I will pull the trigger
They ship to Canada, ordered mine last week, and just received them yesterday. I’m Vancouver BC.

Will do install next week. Lined everything up on kitchen island easily using spacer. The straightedge method on tailgate with provided spacer should be the way to go.

86419AAF-D31E-4E05-A8EC-A923D6229C65.jpeg

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
They ship to Canada, ordered mine last week, and just received them yesterday. I’m Vancouver BC.

Will do install next week. Lined everything up on kitchen island easily using spacer. The straightedge method on tailgate with provided spacer should be the way to go.

Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! 86419AAF-D31E-4E05-A8EC-A923D6229C65
Yes sir, that is the way to do it. You won't be sorry.

Sponsored

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Thinking if I remove tailgate and place on work bench might be easiest to install these. Not fight gravity. 😏

Oh and don’t call me sir…..I identify as an actual Jeep gladiator now. 😂
Ha, ok, I will never call you "sir" again..... :LOL:

I understand your rationale for removing the tailgate and defeating the gravity thing, however, one thing to mention is that I used a 60" straightedge and using painter's tape, I found that I had four very nice registration points. Those are:
a) The rear camera was key for centering the "I". From there you use your spacer to keep everything in synch
b) The bevel crease in the tailgate that runs left to right and is beneath the tailgate opener
c) Finally, the two tail lights.

By taping the straightedge at the exact same point on those two tail lights I found a true and level point from which to work that was plumb with the universe.

If you remove the tail gate you will lose those two valuable reference points.

Don't let this sway you one way or another as your idea has much merit, but just consider all of the options and this will come out just great, I am sure.

a)
Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! Gladdy b

Vtac2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT rubicon , 18 GC Trackhawk
Ha, ok, I will never call you "sir" again..... :LOL:

I understand your rationale for removing the tailgate and defeating the gravity thing, however, one thing to mention is that I used a 60" straightedge and using painter's tape, I found that I had four very nice registration points. Those are:
a) The rear camera was key for centering the "I". From there you use your spacer to keep everything in synch
b) The bevel crease in the tailgate that runs left to right and is beneath the tailgate opener
c) Finally, the two tail lights.

By taping the straightedge at the exact same point on those two tail lights I found a true and level point from which to work that was plumb with the universe.

If you remove the tail gate you will lose those two valuable reference points.

Don't let this sway you one way or another as your idea has much merit, but just consider all of the options and this will come out just great, I am sure.

a)
Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! Gladdy b
Copy, I hear you, and that point makes total sense, which is probably what I’ll do. I want this to be as bang on and symmetrical as possible.

Thanks for the input 👍

Dennis K

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fineartamerica.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Gecko Sport S with Mack's Toe
Occupation
Ret
Dang. Now I have to figure out what colors would look best on my Gecko Green Gladdy....

Sponsored

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Last thing I want is more crevices to try and clean on this rig.
I am of the opposite thinking and a debadger.

Deleted member 28696

Last thing I want is more crevices to try and clean on this rig.
I am of the opposite thinking and a debadger.
I doubt there’s a difference between the Stock JEEP emblem and the Gladiator badge - I’m sure it cleans the same, no crevices to speak of. Since the letters are on the tailgate and not into the wind it's going to get less hard dirt and muck. I had the limitless letters installed awhile back but haven’t washed it yet, letters still look clean.
Sponsored