First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Grand Cherokee, '91 3000GT VR4
Occupation
Engineer
That is very fast! Awesome! Did you get that date from the dealer or Jeep chat? I wonder why your Vin jumped so high? Several of us ordered on the 12th and are in the 300 to 600 range.
I was going to ask the same question. I ordered on the 16th and my last for of my VIN are 6083 and when I spoke to JC yesterday they didn't give me much detail other than it was waiting in line for build.

Advertisement

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
I ordered a loaded 22 Sport S on 10/21. Has anyone been able to see their window sticker through the website with the VIN? I had the VIN less than an hour after order.

DJahn3

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR Ordered - 2015 JKUR
Ordered a 22 Rubicon (6spd) on 10/8.
Received VIN via Jeep Chat on 10/18 - Last 8 = NL100100
Checked with Jeep Chat on 10/26 and got:
Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I ordered a loaded 22 Sport S on 10/21. Has anyone been able to see their window sticker through the website with the VIN? I had the VIN less than an hour after order.
The window sticker won’t be available until the build is completed.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
The window sticker won’t be available until the build is completed.
good to know! thanks! i keep trying to read the build/order info post on the forums but just can't find the time.

Ordered a 22 Rubicon (6spd) on 10/8.
Received VIN via Jeep Chat on 10/18 - Last 8 = NL100100
Checked with Jeep Chat on 10/26 and got:
I just chat with them (today, 10/27) about my 10/21 order for a Sport S and they said the same thing. Last 8 = NL107530

Sponsored

NYR_4_LIFE

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
how are you guys building them? website isnt up to date.
just walking into a dealership and have them do it
i like to see everything before i place the order

Ball_Ze

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR, 17 AR4C, 19 CT6-V
Occupation
engineer
Nice! I don't unfortunately. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one in the area lol.
My wife works for Stellantis and I work for GM, so we have some of the makes covered. 😆

Sponsored

CeeBee513

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Grand Cherokee, '91 3000GT VR4
Occupation
Engineer
I just followed up with my dealer and she provided an update that my order is currently in D1 status with an estimated ship date of 11/30.

winterJT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 M3, 2022 Denali, 2022 JT
I was going to ask the same question. I ordered on the 16th and my last for of my VIN are 6083 and when I spoke to JC yesterday they didn't give me much detail other than it was waiting in line for build.
Dealer shared an updated order sheet.
Agree the vin is strange. Per the jeep order sheet, my order was submitted 8pm on Oct. 13th. I have gotten two formal updates from my dealer. The fist was the jeep order sheet with my VIN listed. The next was yesterday with my D1 status and an estimated ship date (again on the form order sheet).

Jeep chat says the following: Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!

Long story short it seems like they are getting ready for production soon on the 22s.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
how are you guys building them? website isnt up to date.
just walking into a dealership and have them do it
i like to see everything before i place the order
2022 order guides are available on the forum. doesn't detail exactly what has changed but it shows pricing and options. i feel safe assuming 2022 didn't change much but some features are now standard or available in packages (remote proximity included in tech package for example). i would normally like to see everything as well but i can order a 2022 at 6% under invoice and sell my 2019 ridgeline for more than i paid after taxes. i need it to happen asap!

edit: i also was ready to order a 2021 but decided just to wait in hopes of uconnect5. when 4xe makes it into the gladiator and they beef it up a little in 2-3 years, i'll make that switch.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dealer shared an updated order sheet.

Agree the vin is strange. Per the jeep order sheet, my order was submitted 8pm on Oct. 13th. I have gotten two formal updates from my dealer. The fist was the jeep order sheet with my VIN listed. The next was yesterday with my D1 status and an estimated ship date (again on the form order sheet).

Jeep chat says the following: Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!

Long story short it seems like they are getting ready for production soon on the 22s.
This is great news. I ordered on 10/21. I figured in my head the wait would be 8-10 weeks. So anything less would be awesome. I ordered a Mojave so I' hoping the provided there aren't any commodity constraints, they will sequence the more loaded ones first once the start making 22s.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
This is great news. I ordered on 10/21. I figured in my head the wait would be 8-10 weeks. So anything less would be awesome. I ordered a Mojave so I' hoping the provided there aren't any commodity constraints, they will sequence the more loaded ones first once the start making 22s.
i was expecting production to start in December but the changes seem so small from 2021 to 2022 that it's likely they roll straight into the 2022s. i told the Wife we'd probably have it in February and have my fingers crossed the used market stays this way to profit the most on my ridgeline sale.

Advertisement

Advertisement